Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:01 PM

I have a lot of 360 items that I'm listing for trade. I'm not putting them up for sale because I don't need to sell them but am interested in trading if someone has the right item/s I'm looking for. The things I have for trade are:

XBOX 360 Core - this was purchased a couple of weeks ago here on X-S. I ran a couple of games to check everything out and it worked fine with no lockups or errors. Includes hard drive, wired controller, AV and power cords. It had been opened previously for temperature observations, and the four little rubber 'feet' on the bottom have been removed. The ones on the side are still there

Wired 360 Controller - no package and in mint condition.

XBOX 360 Remote - the one that came with the premium systems.

360 Games - All are in near-mint to mint condition with cases, manuals and d-skins applied to the discs. They are:

Amped 3
Burnout Revenge
Call Of Duty 2
Condemned
Dead Or Alive 4
Oblivion
Fight Night Round 3
G.R.A.W.
Kameo
King Kong
Madden 06
Perfect Dark Zero C.E.
Project Gotham 3
Quake 4 (w/ Quake II)
Rumble Roses XX

The only items that I would consider for trade are:

Sega Nomad - must be near-mint/mint with no scratches or missing pieces.
DS Lite - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels.
Famicom Micro - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels.
PS One w/ LCD - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels and all hook-ups. Must be the Sony brand LCD, not a third party one.
Panasonic Q - near-mint/mint with no scratches or blemishes and with all hook-ups and remote. Would prefer region-free version but not necessary.

If an offer piques my interest I will reply. I will also reply to offers for items that are similar to the ones I listed. The only time I will not reply is for offers of cash, disproportionate trades or items that I'm just not interested in.

#2 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:13 PM

I just won an auction for a Sega Nomad so am no longer looking for one.

#3 eaks

eaks

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:32 PM

hey man.. i saw a ps1 with the lcd screen (sony one) the other day.. im woundering what u wud offer for it.. if its enough i will go and pick it up!!

let me know tho!

#4 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE(eaks @ Apr 16 2006, 01:39 PM) View Post

hey man.. i saw a ps1 with the lcd screen (sony one) the other day.. im woundering what u wud offer for it.. if its enough i will go and pick it up!!

let me know tho!

Is it new or used? As for offering I would give the value of an item the same as if I was selling it. Prices for items if I was asking for cash would be:
360 System = $385
Wired Controller = $25
Remote Control = $10
All 360 Games = $45 each (except Amped 3 = $30, PDZ & PGR3 = $35 each)

Depending if an item is used or new, I put the value of the items at:
PS One = $120 used mint / $150 new
Famicom Micro = $80 used mint / $100 new
DS Lite = $180 used mint / $225 new
Panasonic Q = $235 used mint ($275 used mint & region free) / $310 new ($350 new & region free)

I would offer any combination of what I have listed to at least reach the value of what is being offered, if not passing it by a bit more.

For instance, if a used mint Famicom Micro was being offered then I would offer:

1. G.R.A.W. and PGR3
OR
2. DOA 4, Wired Controller and Remote
OR
3. FNR3, Amped 3 and Remote

Hope this long-winded post clears everything up. biggrin.gif

#5 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:42 AM

Bump for the night.

#6 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:34 PM

TTT

#7 89c4l98

89c4l98

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

Why dont you sell your 360 stuff here for cash and buy the stuff you want on ebay?

Also your prices are rather hgih for the 360 stuff... a new premium 360 with warranty is $399 your used core system with no warranty and hard drive is $385

Used $360 games are worth 30-35

#8 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(89c4l98 @ Apr 18 2006, 08:09 AM) View Post

Why dont you sell your 360 stuff here for cash and buy the stuff you want on ebay?
Because as I said in the original post, I don't need the money. Yes, I could outright buy the items now if I wanted to. I thought maybe someone else may have something I'm looking for and vice versa.

Also your prices are rather hgih for the 360 stuff... a new premium 360 with warranty is $399 your used core system with no warranty and hard drive is $385
What would you like me to sell the Core WITH HD for? $300? $250? How much of a loss do you think I should take?

Used $360 games are worth 30-35
Games like Amped & PGR3 go for 30-35. Games like GRAW and Oblivion do not. But if you can pick those up for that price then by all means do so.

Understand the prices are not set in stone. They were just done up on the fly to give an estimate to another person asking. I will entertain all offers but will give preference to those who have what I'm looking for.

#9 Vicious69

Vicious69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

I have found a Panasonic Q so I no longer need one. I also found a Famicom Micro at Sears so scratch that.

To make it easier for all, I will now listen to all reasonable offers, even cash. But to update my want list, I'm looking for:

PS One w/ LCD - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels and all hook-ups. Must be the Sony brand LCD, not a third party one.
DS Lite - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels. White preferred.
White Sony PSP - mint/new with no scratches or dead pixels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users