Cool_Z

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:27 PM

I have a Xenium Solderless chip and I put it in an Xbox here recently and booted it up. It flashed the red, yellow, green on the chip, but then went to like a white or something and shut off. It did this 3 times and then the LED on the front started flashing red and green. Anyone know whats wrong, cuz I dont...thanks!

#2 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:23 AM

check ur dO point....also make sure ur that the majority of ur chip is facing to the left hand side of the xbox while facing it!

#3 Rabid1

Rabid1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:58 AM

Check the switch on the chip and make sure it is covering the black marker on the chip.

#4 sayguh

sayguh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:12 PM

avnka;enak ok i've been trying to answer this for 2 hours, now that work is done.....I don't think it's the d0 point cause if the d0 point wasn't alligned then it would just boot to the MS dash (or error if ur HD is locked). I don't think it's the switch because if it was the black switch on the chip then it would boot to the recovery mode.

I had this same problem last week, what you need to do is go to the teamxodus website and download the new OS (2.3.1) recovery file. Put it on a CD/CD-RW/DVD-R what ever ur xbox DVD drive can read and flip the switch on ur xenium into recovery mode. turn on the xbox with the eject button (i beleive) and u should hopfully get a visual of the revoery mode processes. If all works well it will say "Got From CD" and then turn itself off in about 2 min. Then just flip the switch back and reboot.

In the future, make sure to keep a copy of recovery in the e drive, that way you can just flip the switch and it will get it from the hdd. It's a pain in the ass when u keep trying different brands of CD-RWs.

Let me know how this works.

#5 JonBOY

JonBOY

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:03 PM

Yeah Cool_Z, I'd try a Xenium OS recovery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users