Strangelove1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 April 2006 - 01:57 PM

I remember in Morrowind I found some ridiculous sword under the water. Has anybody found anything great underwater yet? There is a little glitch where, if you position yourself just right, you can see underwater as if there was no water. I haven't seen anything worth nothing though.

#2 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE(Strangelove1 @ Apr 17 2006, 02:04 PM) View Post

I remember in Morrowind I found some ridiculous sword under the water. Has anybody found anything great underwater yet? There is a little glitch where, if you position yourself just right, you can see underwater as if there was no water. I haven't seen anything worth nothing though.

A load of eels and oysters (sp), that's all I've found.

#3 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(Strangelove1 @ Apr 17 2006, 02:04 PM) View Post

Everything is auto-levelled. In special dungeons, you may find a cuirass that belonged to someone ('[name]'s cuirass'), but thsoe items are meant to sucks jsut so, if you find it at low levels, you aren't overpowered.

#4 boxrocker

boxrocker

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:16 PM

Wonder why you can't cast spells underwater? You would think that magic wouldn't be bound by water. smile.gif

#5 Mad A

Mad A

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

There is a glass helm with constant effect water breathing, night eye, and detect life in the water off the coast of Anvil. Go past the little island out there and it's by the text on your map. Good luck.

#6 JustDanMI

JustDanMI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:outdoors and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(boxrocker @ Apr 17 2006, 01:23 PM) View Post

Wonder why you can't cast spells underwater? You would think that magic wouldn't be bound by water. smile.gif

I believe it's only projectile magic you can't do. I was still able to restore my health under the water.

#7 boxrocker

boxrocker

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:12 PM

So, do touch spells work?

#8 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:02 PM

i dont know why i cant summon under water. i can see the flame and ice guy not going into the water but the rest?

#9 Altima NEO

Altima NEO

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, XBox, 360, PSP, Dreamcast, 3D Graphics &amp; Animation

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE(boxrocker @ Apr 17 2006, 12:19 PM) View Post

So, do touch spells work?

yeah

I was cooking fish with that flaming hand spell

#10 logan6988

logan6988

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE(Mad A @ Apr 17 2006, 05:27 PM) View Post

There is a glass helm with constant effect water breathing, night eye, and detect life in the water off the coast of Anvil. Go past the little island out there and it's by the text on your map. Good luck.

Have you found it? By the Abecean sea text or what? Theres a few little islands around Anvil...

Edited by logan6988, 18 April 2006 - 07:24 AM.

#11 Halious

Halious

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:15 PM

Alright. This was pure dumb luck to find. Before anyone attempts this they should find the jewel of rumare or some other water breathing constant effect item(nighteye also helps immensely). That's because this can be tough to find. I just found the waterwalking gold trim shoes, and was playin jesus on th niben bay(E of bravil). I was northwest of the island by the mouth of the silverfish river. I was around the N of "Niben Bay" and decided to dive down and see what there was down there. After swimming down like a hundred feet I finally hit bottom. Then I headed along th bottom(don't recall what direction, it was like 115 hours worth of gameplay ago). Anyway, moral of the story, there is a cave full of savage argonians don't really remember what was in there anymore, but it made me realize just how immense this world is. The entrance looks like a small courtyard, surrounded by six or seven big stone pillars, right in front of a tall square rock(just like th rocks where the entrances to above water caves are).
(by the way you don't get a map marker when you find it. =( Oh well good luck to anyone who attempts to find it. It's a big bay and mighty dark when your that deep{even with nighteye}) another hint, if you have a water walking item torches will stay lit under water giving you slightly better visibility. Just walk straight down to dive with water walking items equipped.

Edited by Halious, 07 May 2006 - 01:32 PM.

#12 Vasher

Vasher

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE(Halious @ May 7 2006, 05:22 AM) View Post

Alright. This was pure dumb luck to find. Before anyone attempts this they should find the jewel of rumare or some other water breathing constant effect item(nighteye also helps immensely). That's because this can be tough to find. I just found the waterwalking gold trim shoes, and was playin jesus on th niben bay(E of bravil). I was northwest of the island by the mouth of the silverfish river. I was around the N of "Niben Bay" and decided to dive down and see what there was down there. After swimming down like a hundred feet I finally hit bottom. Then I headed along th bottom(don't recall what direction, it was like 115 hours worth of gameplay ago). Anyway, moral of the story, there is a cave full of savage argonians don't really remember what was in there anymore, but it made me realize just how immense this world is. The entrance looks like a small courtyard, surrounded by six or seven big stone pillars, right in front of a tall square rock(just like th rocks where the entrances to above water caves are).
(by the way you don't get a map marker when you find it. =( Oh well good luck to anyone who attempts to find it. It's a big bay and mighty dark when your that deep{even with nighteye}) another hint, if you have a water walking item torches will stay lit under water giving you slightly better visibility. Just walk straight down to dive with water walking items equipped.

There's an entrance to that cave on the land to the near West.

#13 Stratus

Stratus

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, xbox 360, technology in general

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:37 AM

Thats a very cool find, I'm going to have to go and try to find it.

#14 Halious

Halious

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(Vasher @ May 7 2006, 06:58 PM) View Post

There's an entrance to that cave on the land to the near West.

Yeah, but it was pretty cool finding the other entrance first.

Edited by Halious, 09 May 2006 - 02:53 PM.

#15 pferris

pferris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Jess, Bella and Zander
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 10 May 2006 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(Halious @ May 9 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

Yeah, but it was pretty cool finding the other entrance first.

Any one have a image/pic of where this is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users