SmartXX v3 (Pro) Review-- Posted by XanTium on April 17 17:30 EST
Here's the Xbox-Scene review for the Smartxx (Pro) v3 Xbox Modchip. It took a while, but once again you'll get the most informative, detailed and honnest review you'll find on the net with tons professional high-resolution pictures (incl. when installed) and several videos to give you a real-life feel of the chip and OS. A short excerpt of the introduction:
This is the review for the SmartXX(info) v3, Team SmartXX' latest installement of their Pro-range modchip. I tested the modchip with a solder install on an Xbox v1.1 and with SmartXX' own nosolder adapter (called Spider16) on an Xbox v1.6x. The review also includes an up-to-date overview of the SmartXX Pro OS.
* The SmartXX v3 modchip
* An LPC rebuild PCB for Xbox v1.6x
* A Headerpin
* A replacement wire of the power/eject-DVD-ROM that will tap off 5v for your chip
* Wirebundle you can plug in your SmartXX v3 with a wire for D0, LFRAME, ground, emergency recovery and disable.
* A SmartXX v3 case-sticker
* A 5v-wire to use between SmartXX v3 and a Spider16 nosolder addon (or eventually other future addons that might need an extra 5v)
* An Xbox-to-USB connector
* A Xebian(info) (Debian for Xbox) CD (not burned, but pressed ... easier to read for the Xbox)
Read our complete review that includes a full overview of the modchip ICs, ports and LEDs, addons, installation methods and the SmartXX OS(info). All with high-res pictures and videos:
Official Site: http://www.smartxx.com
Buy the SmartXX v3 modchip: Divineo.com | BMMods | Extreme-Mods | Freakware | Divineo.de | Divineo.se | Divineo.fr | Divineo.es | Divineo.cn