• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chopper78

Chopper78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:46 AM

Hey I'm a massive newbie... I have an xbox that was already chipped when I got it. It run evox and xbmc. have an Omni 78cm widescreen TV. The the menu looks like crap now and I can't play any games they are all in black & white.. I tried it on a Metz wide screen and had the same problem... Can some one help me out with this... I love my xbox but am about too throw the little barstard in the bin....

#2 seymore

seymore

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:18 AM

Only suggestion I have is find someone with another set of cables and try that...could be a problem with your cables...

#3 Chopper78

Chopper78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

But it still works on normal tv

#4 Chopper78

Chopper78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:12 AM

Here it is.. I load the xbox up I get colour logo and colour menu... But when I load a game the screen goes balck and white and goes hard left, not filling the screen. I have treid different settings on the screen. I think it might have something to do with the main set up... I can't change my video standard from PAL. It is frozen... I can ghange the game region but not the Video Standard...

#5 seymore

seymore

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE(Chopper78 @ Apr 18 2006, 03:08 AM) View Post

But it still works on normal tv

are you trying to play it on a high def tv? Because in order to play it on a high def tv you will need to hex edit some files in order to fix the resolution on your Xbox...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users