#1 BoyScout

BoyScout

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:19 AM

N3: Ninety Nine Nights

This post was originally made for those who had complaints, and believe this game was similar to Dynasty Warrior. However, now I recreated as a information thread.

Release Date:
April 20, 2006 (Japan)
June 1, 2006 (US)
Early Summer (Europe) This is what I read once, might not be true.

Plot:
The plot of the game is still unsure but we know it’s a Fantasy Action Adventure game.

Characters:
It is confirmed that there is 7 characters in total which you can play.
Inphyy – A female with a red armor seems to use fire type spell
Myifee – A male with a rouge/barbarian type of characteristic and deals with fire type of spells.
Tyurru – A female water mage.
Klarrann – A male who uses a big mace type of weapon, seems to use lighting type of spells.
Aspharr – A male with a blue armor and seems to use lighting/plasma type of spells.
Dwingvatt – A elf? He uses wind spells.
Secret Character – Don’t know anything about this right now.

Game Feature:
-This game is a Fantasy Action Adventure with extreme drama and a great story plot. You get to play as seven different characters and play through each of there stage in the war. It pretty much seems like there is a one big battle and you get to see it in seven different characters eyes which is totally awesome. Its also a button mashing type of game with 100’s of units on screen at once.
-Each character seems like they have 4 special moves beside from there regular jump and attack and just attacks. The special moves are very intense in graphic wise and some moves do extremely lots of damage.
-Each character can level up to 9.
-You have a health bar and another bar which tells you how much energy it has to use its special move. You can get these energy by killing enemy soldiers which drops little red soul things that comes near you.
-The best feature about this game is there seems to be hundreds up units on the screen at once which really gives it its next gen feeling and real fun. The graphics are awesome as well.
-The game contains strategy about 20%-30%, but mostly the hack and slash unlike Kingdom Under Fire.
-Xbox 360 exclusive game.

Achievements:
There is 10 achievements listed before. Each gives 100 gamers score totaling to 1000 gamers score.
(Clear all of Inphyy's stages)
(Clear all of Aspharr's stages)
(Clear all of Myifee's stages)
(Clear all of Tyurru's stages)
(Clear all of Klarrann's stages)
(Clear all of Dwingvatt's stages)
(Clear the special stage)
(Clear all the secret character's stages)
(Clear all stages with A rank or higher)
(Raise every character to level 9 and clear all stages)

Complaints:
This is a rip off of Dynasty Warrior…
This game is not a rip off of Dynasty Warrior. It was build with the same engine of Kingdom Under Fire but really improve into this new beauty next gen game. Developed by Phantagram and Q Entertainment, but mostly by Phantagram a Korean mostly but also Japanese game developer also the creators of Kingdom Under Fire. This game got its idea pretty much from Kingdom Under Fire which is a totally different game from Dynasty Warrior. Also unlike Koei’s port this is an xbox 360 exclusively made game.

Phantagram:
Phantagram is a great company that has been continuing to support xbox 360, and xbox with its exclusive games. Just had to say it because I seriously like how it made all those xbox 360, and xbox’s exclusive games and is still doing so.

My thoughts:
Yes this is going to be an awesome game might even bring Japanese into the xbox 360 deal. I’m definitely buying this game. This game is totally next gen and seems to beat all of those other button mashing types of games. From what I think you guys should look into Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, another xbox 360 exclusive game done by Phantagram but an RPG this time. Other cool games are Dead Rising, Too Human, Saint Row, and much more. Thanks.

#2 MaxEgg

MaxEgg

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 June 2006 - 02:02 PM

I guess it didn't come out on June 1st.

I love hack and slash games though, too much fun.

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(MaxEgg @ Jun 30 2006, 09:09 AM) View Post

I guess it didn't come out on June 1st.

I love hack and slash games though, too much fun.

take it for what its worth, but IGN says august
http://xbox360.ign.c...ex/release.html

so if that list ends up being accurate we'll have ninety nine nights, enchant arm, and bomber man within a few weeks of each other smile.gif

Edited by Reaper527, 03 July 2006 - 07:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users