246 replies to this topic

#196 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (xbd|hydro @ Sep 7 2003, 07:52 PM)
do you do 128MB memory upgrades?

if so email or PM me thanks.

Sorry, but I no longer install memory upgrades.

Edited by tester123, 11 September 2003 - 02:15 PM.

#197 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 02:22 PM

Due to bad experiences sad.gif , I will only mod systems via mail in.

If you need any references, just go back 14 pages and start at the front of my thread. laugh.gif

#198 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 04:50 PM

Prices updated!

Read my feedback and order with CONFIDENCE... I WILL BEAT ANY PRICE. Feel free to ask.

Prices:

Mod Install, you supply chip = $25

Mod Install, I supply X2.2 Pro = $75

Mod Install, I supply x2.2lite = $65

HDD upgrade, you supply the HDD = $10 ---- load EvoX, hacked MS dash and all apps, transfer all your data, and will unlock your retail HDD so you can use how you see fit. A 40mm HDD fan upgrade will come free with all HDD ugrades.

Any size HDD will do, 120GB, 160BG, 200GB, 250GB and so on.

Front eject LED dual color mod (Blue and white, or any combo you want) = $5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another update:

*Update*

I've been getting alot of PMs asking me about the MS dash.

Yes, you'll still be able to play live. I'll edit the xboxdash.xbe then put the hacked dash in drive e: or f:

Please pick which dash you'd like from the list below. Thanks goes to Gcue, Voodoo Serano, Sid Dharta, funkydub and many others. smile.gif

Heres what it looks likes... There is NO charge for this extra service. beerchug.gif Modders don't pay for software, WHY should you?

user posted image

user posted image

Thank you Gcue and Voltaic for your work on the MS dash hack and thank goes to Irez and Voodoo Serano for the Halo dash and presets. Thanks.

Edited by tester123, 19 October 2003 - 03:51 PM.

#199 XboxNoob888

XboxNoob888

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 03:11 PM

You've got PM Tester123!

#200 nezff

nezff

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:gaming, gaming o and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 September 2003 - 08:19 PM

I would like to get my controller plugs done. I have pmed you tester, get back with me. I would like to send 2 sets to get done.

#201 moa49er

moa49er

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 09:15 PM

I was very sceptical about sending my XBOX and a chip and a new 120GB HDD to a complete stranger to have it modded, but this guy is amazing. He did everything I asked and more! And he did it all in a matter of days. I got it back the same week I sent it! Tester123 is an awesome guy, he did such a good job I payed him more than he was asking for, what he can do is amazing. I am a %100 satisfied customer and would highly recommend that anyone wanting a mod talks to this guy first.

#202 motown35

motown35

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:54 AM

This guy is the best excellent service quick response I will use him again for any service.Great job Great price

#203 nagmine

nagmine

burp!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 September 2003 - 06:00 PM

hey i somehow messed up my hd using a gamesave hack. The screen loads to untill it gets to the dashboard then it restarts. So i was hopeing i could get u to mod it with a x2.2 lite and put a 120 gig hd i have. I dont believe anything needs repairing since i never opened it. Just the hd is missing something i guess. PM what u need to know. Thanks

I pmed you about what i want

Edited by nagmine, 22 September 2003 - 10:55 PM.

#204 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 01:36 AM

Yeah, this is VERY easily fixed. Not a problem to hook you up. PM sent. laugh.gif

#205 jwarren

jwarren

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 05:09 AM

Hi Tester123,

I've pm-ed you about modding an xbox, hollar if you can help.

Thanks.

#206 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (jwarren @ Sep 23 2003, 01:09 AM)
Hi Tester123,

I've pm-ed you about modding an xbox, hollar if you can help.

Thanks.

PM sent

And to everyone who sent an Xbox this week, I got my chips in today and your Xbox will ship by the end of the week. Thanks

#207 coldsilence

coldsilence

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 02:19 PM

Tester123 is SO the man! If you want it done good, right, and fast then look no further. He hooked mine up and did a GREAT job! I couldnt be more happy with his services biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks again tester!

#208 KANE79

KANE79

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 October 2003 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (tester123 @ Sep 14 2003, 06:50 PM)
user posted image

I really like this one, but I don't like how it says "XBMP" - can that be changed to say "Media Player"? I just think it would look better, because the other menu items are full words. Fussy? So sue me! tongue.gif

Also, what about stuff like the software to backup games, play emulated games and FTP? I mean, where are the menu items for those?

#209 tester123

tester123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (KANE79 @ Oct 1 2003, 12:02 AM)
QUOTE (tester123 @ Sep 14 2003, 06:50 PM)
user posted image

I really like this one, but I don't like how it says "XBMP" - can that be changed to say "Media Player"? I just think it would look better, because the other menu items are full words. Fussy? So sue me! tongue.gif

Also, what about stuff like the software to backup games, play emulated games and FTP? I mean, where are the menu items for those?

I could make it say what ever you want. Media player is not a problem. laugh.gif

You can go into storage, games, then select HDDloader and follow the very simple on screen instructions to burn games to the HDD. You can play them from this screen as well.

To play your emulators, go into "Storage", then "Emulators", then select the Emulator you wish to play.

As for FTP, you can use the newest X2 bios to FTP into your Xbox, or you can use Evox (which comes with every install as well as the hacked MS dash). Just go into "Storage", then "Dashboards" and then select "EvolutionX". Or you can switch the dip switch on your X2, X2.1, X2.2 pro chip and boot into EvoX. All dip switches down (or disable the mod) will boot you into the retail bios and dash for live. Turn dip switches 2 and 4 up and you'll boot into the Hacked MS dash. Turn all dip switches up and you boot into EvolutionX.

For an X2.1 or .2 lite, you can select which dash to boot into by the bios select switch and disable the mod to select the retail MS dash for live.

Edited by tester123, 01 October 2003 - 02:33 PM.

#210 KANE79

KANE79

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 October 2003 - 09:20 PM

So most of the applications are found under "storage" then? I assume that, if desired, you could add menu items to access the emulators and XBOX games from the main dashboard menu? Is this something that *you* need to do, or can the average user of a hacked dashboard just edit some .INI file or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users