lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:45 PM

It's all a matter of opinion. I love FarCry Predator and I think the graphics are much better than the PC version. I also loved Bionic Commando.

#17 dabigdilla

dabigdilla

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:03 PM

Bionic Commando, the soldier with the robotic telescopic grapple arm, right? man that had the coolest gameplay.
*sigh*
games used to be so simple then....i used to be good at them too sad.gif

#18 Vhayne

Vhayne

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

Of all the games to ever have had a sequel.....why has Bionic Commando been forsaken?!?!

My alltime favorite NES game. It was all about the grappling hook thingy haha. I remember having to grapple all the way across spike-bottomed caves, and having to time it just right or fall to your death. And times when you'd try to reach a certain area, and begin falling a LONG way, just to grapple yourself at the last minute saving yourself from death. Truely a game with terrific gameplay.

I'll never understand why Capcom hasn't redone it for a next gen machine. Here's to wishing someone out there will make one for the 360! smile.gif

#19 squarejawhero

squarejawhero

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:16 AM

I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO A BIONIC COMMANDO LOVE-FEST!!11!!!! biggrin.gif

I'm sure there was a version on the last gen... but it might've been a beautiful dream. The idea of swinging around landscapes in 3D was kind of done, in part, in Tribes:Vengeance... but the idea of a colourful, cartoony Serious-Sam-esque Bionic Commando 360 in lush jungle landscapes sounds like something Capcom would be foolish not to develop.

#20 halohalo

halohalo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:BMX<br />Computers <br />Video Games<br /><br />XBOX!!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:50 AM

omg i got it a couple days ago and i hate it so much it makes me so mad because the people who made it could have so easily changed a few things and made it awesome

now im angry but i need to get my moneys worth so i keep playing it even though it makes me mad

#21 SKEZO

SKEZO

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:14 PM

i'm extremely dissapointed with this title. i dled the demo and had a blast playing it with a friend on multiplayer so i decided to but it, being that it had a fun multiplayer. the second i put it on to play single player i was blown away at how horrible of a single payer game it turned out to be. its been sitting on the shelf for a while now, im all about prey now.

#22 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(dabigdilla @ Apr 20 2006, 05:10 PM) View Post

*sigh*
games used to be so simple then....i used to be good at them too sad.gif

simple yes, but still some of those games (i.e. goonies 2) are so goddamn impossibly hard.

#23 ~jeff~

~jeff~

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:45 PM

I enjoyed the original Xbox one, but the 360 was all the same, the graphics werent even that much better....Except for the orgasmicly wonderful water on the 360.

But the best feature by far is the map editor, that thing was amazing.

#24 aTx eXpLoiTeD

aTx eXpLoiTeD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:32 AM

Yea, it blows. Wasted money on this game.

#25 RanCorX2

RanCorX2

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:01 AM

whats wrong with you people blink.gif I just got a 360 the other day, first game i got was perfect dark zero but it was faulty, so i got fc:ip instead, anyway i started off and thought yeaaaa i don't have to watch that into like on the xbox! so that was cool, then i played the first part, drool at the water and extra detail on weapons, jeeps, boat etc. reached the beach, different path than in the xbox release, so that was different, had to take another route....sofar i'm enjoying it! Some people are just to critical.

Far Cry Rocks. period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users