2 replies to this topic

#1 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:50 PM

Ok guys here we go, I have 2 xbox's both with xenium ice chips installed in them. The first box I have 2 bios loaded on them 1st the m8 plus and the 2nd an x2 version(formated for a large f drive). This was my older xbox so I have an 80 gb drive I use with the m8 bios. The 2nd box only has one bios loaded on it being the x2 bios I have a 250 GB hd in that, also the network doesn't work on this xbox. I usually pop my 250 gb into my old xbox and run the x2 bios and transfer files to and from my pc. Well my brother was playin around with my old xbox and I went to transfer files today and when I put my 250 in my old xbox and tried to run the x2 bios all I get is a blue screen? It doesn't seem do anything after trying to run the x2 bios, it goes directly to a blue screen no flubber or anything like that? But if I run the 250 GB hd with the m8 plus it will run and load, but I don't get any of my programs due to the fact that I have it formated for a long f drive and I don't have that enabled on the m8 bios. I tried re-loading the x2 bios but to no avail, any help would be appreciated I'm kind of stumped on this one.

#2 jordanc212

jordanc212

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Modding Xbox's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:04 AM

Try a different version of x2 bios

#3 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:53 AM

Thanks for the reply, I tried a new version of the x2 bios, but for some reason it won't work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users