3 replies to this topic

#1 jester17

jester17

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:38 PM

first of all thank you for reading my post.

i just wanted to knw what to do now taht my chp is installed. i have a sodlerless xecuter 2.6 installed and every time i turn on the box with the chip on it comes to flashBIOS 3.0.3. nwo what do i do there?

also i ahve been reading about EVOX and im not sure how to intall that on my box. do i flash bios first or do i install EVOX first?

Also when my chp is on bank 1 and i turn on the box it turns on then off tehn on then off then on and the ring of light flashes from red to green.

any help will be greatly apreciated.

#2 juan_2006

juan_2006

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:44 PM

Flash the bios first then you get the dashboard. Get slayers and install the dash. Get unleash x though way better than evox.

#3 jester17

jester17

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:53 PM

what bios do i flash and in which bank. bank 1 is doing that flashing red green thing. should i flash bank 2 and then how do i install the dashboard? do i get it off of xbins then burn it with nero?

also do i need a dummy file with that bios file. i have flahed bios on bank 1 wth a 1 mb dummy is that what im supposed to do with all?

#4 The Reepr

The Reepr

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

Wait... You flashed your chip with a dummy file? No that doesn't sound right anyway, What is your dash now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users