JbOnE

X-S Expert

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:58 AM

It seems a recurring theme of this forum is becoming 1000 variations of the same post...

"Help <insert blah blah blah here> I lost my original MS dash <insert blah blah blah here>..."

1. ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU ANY MS DASH FILES VIOLATES THE RULES OF THE FORUM AND IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT BANNING.

2. If you don't make backups of anything before you change them then you probably don't deserve the original in the first place. Darwinism at its purest. blink.gif

3. In the rare instance that your dog stole the disk you backed up your originals on and ran across the street with it where the neighbor's kid shot it with a pellet gun and laughed like schoolgirl watching you try to pick up all the pieces - then you have a few options...
Option 1: Use an Xbox Live game which includes the dash updater.
Option 2: Use an auto installer disk. They are more plentiful and easier to find than a Paris Hilton video and contain what will get you banned here for asking for.

4. Now that you have read this you realize either...
1 - None of this is applicable to me as my post had nothing to do with replacing/restoring/lost MS Dashboard files.
2 - This JbOnE guy likes bulletpoints.
3 - Yeah that pretty much sums it up and I'll try one of the above solutions before i get myself banned from this forum.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by JbOnE, 02 July 2006 - 05:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users