• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:26 PM

In your face $ony!

I wonder if that same is true with all PS3 games... tongue.gif

Edited by RadATI, 24 April 2006 - 02:31 PM.

#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:57 PM

wow, thats deep.

honestly though, what was this guys expecting? he's obviously a commen gamer with little knowledge of game development and sony. this wont hurt sony because for every zombie that bites the dust a few hundred will arrise to take his place. its good to see that AT LEAST some people are seeing the truth to their ways.

#3 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Apr 24 2006, 11:04 AM) View Post

wow, thats deep.

honestly though, what was this guys expecting? he's obviously a commen gamer with little knowledge of game development and sony. this wont hurt sony because for every zombie that bites the dust a few hundred will arrise to take his place. its good to see that AT LEAST some people are seeing the truth to their ways.

Truer words have never been typed.

LOL that page is bookmark worthy laugh.gif

His comments showed more *Emotion* than the ps2 ever did rolleyes.gif

Cant wait to see what the RSX Synthesizer does for frozen foods, I hear its got a "fast defrost" mode so grilling time is cut in half! Damn that Kenny Kutaragi is a fuggin genious!

#4 calderra

calderra

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:58 PM

Sony did this with pretty much every major release. The best example was the original demo for the "emotion" engine- the original FF7 trailer from e3. The same thing happened- promised perfectly cool graphics, delivered what looked like crap comparitively.

Now FF7 was one of the most impressive demo for a Sony system. Again. And the final product will under-deliver by a wide margin. Again. (according to every hands-on with the system we've so far seen)

*insert shrug*
I just don't get how people fall to the Sony hype machine.

Example:
Person 1: OMG Killzone looks great!
Person 2: Too bad that was all CG.

Now am I talking about this year's e3, or the one when the origional Killzone debuted? If you guessed "this year", "that year", or "both", you're correct!

Again- I'm not just flaming. I really do want to see Sony do well with their system because I want all of the next-gen systems to be competitive. It's just a proven fact that Sony absolutely lies to consumers. All of the companies do- I'm not blind. But Sony just seems to be the worst.

"PS3 is still on track for a Spring release."
"I can release PS3 anytime I want!"
^Kutaragi less than a month before the date was pushed back.

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(calderra @ Apr 24 2006, 02:05 PM) View Post

Sony did this with pretty much every major release. The best example was the original demo for the "emotion" engine- the original FF7 trailer from e3. The same thing happened- promised perfectly cool graphics, delivered what looked like crap comparitively.

Now FF7 was one of the most impressive demo for a Sony system. Again. And the final product will under-deliver by a wide margin. Again. (according to every hands-on with the system we've so far seen)

*insert shrug*
I just don't get how people fall to the Sony hype machine.

Example:
Person 1: OMG Killzone looks great!
Person 2: Too bad that was all CG.

Now am I talking about this year's e3, or the one when the origional Killzone debuted? If you guessed "this year", "that year", or "both", you're correct!

Again- I'm not just flaming. I really do want to see Sony do well with their system because I want all of the next-gen systems to be competitive. It's just a proven fact that Sony absolutely lies to consumers. All of the companies do- I'm not blind. But Sony just seems to be the worst.

"PS3 is still on track for a Spring release."
"I can release PS3 anytime I want!"
^Kutaragi less than a month before the date was pushed back.

I no longer blame sony for lying, I blame the fuggin retards that eat it up and believe every thing they see and hear from them. Granted, sony is very underhanded, moreso than the others as you mentioned, but Ive learned to blame the people that believe it without hesitation, they are the ones that keep the fire alive.

Kutaragi is a waste of skin. he made that comment like 3 weeks b4 it was finally announced the thing was delayed. Everyone knew it was impossible, yet he says its on track rolleyes.gif he belittles his fanbase by doing so and the zombies are too stupid to realize they are being played for fools. His naivety knows no bounds, the man is a total waste of skin.

#6 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 24 2006, 02:22 PM) View Post

I no longer blame sony for lying, I blame the fuggin retards that eat it up and believe every thing they see and hear from them.

Amen cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users