6 replies to this topic

#1 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:41 AM

I am an experienced Halo modder, but i am having trouble with these mods. I have placed them directly in the Data Files folder, but they just dont show up.
I am using the regular, non-Goty edition if that has anything to do with it, but most of the mods i used are compatible with the non- Goty edition.
I have also cleared my caches to no avail.
Shit

#2 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:51 PM

Sorry about the dbl post, but it has been a few days and i really would like an explanation for this.
and the fact that when i mod the morrowind.esm my self, it stops in the load screen.
you dont have to resign anything like halo do you?

#3 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:08 AM

Ok. Go through exactly what you have done so far. Where did you put the files? Just the .esm or .esp in the data folder right? Textures and meshes in the appropriate sub-folders? Have you hex edited the morrowind.xbe as seen in the sticky? Where did you get your mods? If they were from a PC modding site, did you convert them as seen in another sticky?

In the future, no need to double post. This board isn't as active as most halo modding boards, but you will get help eventually.

Edited by ryanx1, 28 April 2006 - 07:08 AM.

#4 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:51 PM

thanks, i guess its my bad, i never hex edited the morrowind.xbe... didnt know it was necessary, thanks alot.

#5 gruvn

gruvn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:28 AM

Hey capnpoo,

Did you get this to work? I can't seem to get mine to work with a non-goty disc, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible. Pease let me know if you figured it out.

g

#6 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:50 PM

nope never did get the non-goty non-cache method to work. But i did find a torrent for GOTY wink.gif

#7 inukai

inukai

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

OK, I take it you couldn't supply a link, right? huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users