#1 newtoxboxmod

newtoxboxmod

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 September 2002 - 05:11 AM

Hello,
I ordered my Pc-BioXX on August 17th... and I used the cheapest shipping. So I am hoping it wil come within two weeks.

I would like to get ready because I am going to be backing up a lot of games, roms, and emulators to go with them. I have all the info I need including EVOX, Games, Roms, Emulators etc... now I just need help setting it all up.

I do not want to run anything off the harddrive such as games, or roms but I would like to store some emulators, players, and other players so when I pop a cd in with a rom, dvd (divx), it will load... Is this possible?

I will be backing up all of my games to CDRW so I would like to know which ones will work on my XBOX. Is there a way to tell if a backup using a certain brand will work? Can I just burn some music and if it plays the games will work?

I have the latest NERO and if I can burn some music to see if the media works do I burn a data disk with music or a audio cd? That all? Just burn a music or data with music and pop it in and if it works the media will work for games as well?

Should I install the latest EVOX as well? Does the eject trick regarding the mod turning off and on work without it? Can I play divx without it?

I probably have more questions but I just can't think of them.. If someone can help me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users