2 replies to this topic

#1 pickel182

pickel182

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

ok here is my story i had an xbox (x box a) i was modding and i got error 16 with i used my other xbox(x box cool.gif which is already modded to try to fix xbox a. i used xboxhdm to attempt to unlock the hdd of xbox b. When i now try to reset the clock on xbox a with the hdd of xbox b i get error 6 ( i am pretty sure i misunderstood the tutorial) so i take the hdd from xbox b and use xbox hdm to lock it again and then throw it back into xbox b. now when i boot up xbox b i get error13!!! when i boot it with the mech assault cd in and use the run linux program i am able to navigate through that and load up my dashboard but if i boot it without that cd in it it goes back to error 13...obviously i want to fix this cuz it is annoying as hell so any help on this is much appreciated...thank you all very much.

#2 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:15 AM

Since your able to run your Exploitable save just softmod it again.

#3 smokingmods

smokingmods

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

you are getting error code 13 becuase you have not rebuilt the dash correctly with your mod.

since you can not use a slayers evox rebuild you have to do it the hard way. if you can ftp in, you may be better off copying the dash off your working xbox mod and pasting it to your error 13 drive.

13 is a general dash error as you may know, it basically means that the drive aint working rite, either due to it being broken, or a corrupted or missing dash for the box to run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users