4 replies to this topic

#1 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:35 AM

I recently downloaded the bottle mod from one of the the usual places and proceeded to install it. I found the bottle in Balmora's pawnshop and picked it up. Upon taking it outside and dropping it, I was not offeredthe option to go inside when I picked it back up. I saved, turned off the xbox and came back later. Once I had loaded again I regained the ability to enter the bottle, but only once per load, meaning I had to save and then load again to use the bottle twice in one session. Furthermore, when I did enter the bottle, I appeared next to the teleport crystal, in a tiny room, looking out a door. I was not able to exit the room however, because there was a strange clear/yellow ramp under heading out the door that made me too high to exit it. I have tried sneaking to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, do you know a remedy?

Edited by forprog, 30 April 2006 - 01:05 PM.

#2 SkmNet

SkmNet

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:43 AM

hi. im afraid i cant help you, but i tried at least 5 bottle mods, and none worked. how exactly did you install it?
i downloaded it and placed it in the data files folder, but there is no special bottle in the pawnshop. :_(
im using pal goty version. any hints would be so great!

#3 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

I just put the files in exactly as the readme said. I am using NTSC, and have a different version of the game. It says platinum hits, but GOTY is nowhere to be found. I wouldn't know where your difficulty is. BTW I tried two other bottle mods with no more success, in fact no other bottle mod would show up.

#4 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:07 PM

most mods are for the goty {game of the year} version so check to make sure the mod your working with matches the version your applying it to

#5 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:54 AM

That's what I was afraid of. Mine is not GOTY, but that's what most people have. I guess I'll see if I can borrow a friends GOTY version. Thanks for the clarification.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users