• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mutualgoals

mutualgoals

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:29 AM

I came here to find out how to complete the Sanguine Quest. I have noticed someone has locking up issues with this quest. I am able to cast the required spell, the four seated guests and my character lose their clothing but not matter if I run, get arrested or escape from the cell I always get "failed to affect all the guests with the Stark Reality spell."

While trying this I noticed if I speechcraft the guard at the door to greater than 91% and leave the door open. After using the spell the guard will say that "we are friends," he will deal with the other guards and pay off the fine. Sure enough the other guards arrive, but only talk politely with you.

No matter how I have tried this quest I have always failed to affect all the guests. Are there any more guests to arrive? I have only seen four and occationally noticed a guard who walks through the dinner and out the door if you leave it open. Can someone direct me to what I am overlooking?

Edited by mutualgoals, 28 April 2006 - 08:41 AM.

#2 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

I'm pretty sure there are more then 4... 5 or 6 maybe?

the spell has a HUGE range so it might be benificial to wait a couple of hours to see if anyone else arrives.

#3 mutualgoals

mutualgoals

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestion twistedsymphony.

The countess arrives fashionably late around midnight totaling

1 Countess
1 Hero
4 Guests

I bribed and speachcrafted all the surrounding guards but Jail was unavoidable after using the Quest's stark spell on the Countess. I recommend that anyone playing the quest steal the Castle's Keys, specifically from the Jailer and place them in the first cell on the right. The cell you would have to serve time if you do not strategically place the castle's keys in prior to being arrested.

The Springheel Jak trick works if you serve time or not. I am confidant the glitch it directly related to the Stark Reality Spell. Perhaps there are other items that may become permanant if you use that spell at the right time.

#4 Gositer

Gositer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

I need help completing this quest, only four guests show up. The stupid countess doesn't even show up to her own dinner party so the spell doesn't work. I come at just past six and have seriously waited for about a months worth of time by waiting at 24 hour intervals. She never comes! I read somewhere that she can die while on one of her little vacations, so what the hell do I do? If you fail a quest can you still do Hermaeus Mora's quest eventually?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users