• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 darthclem

darthclem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:53 PM

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but the search function is down. sad.gif

I did a softmod install using SID4 and the N-Knave softmod and I am using XBMC as my dashboard. I've found that about a third of the games I try do not work for me. I've read that Krayzie's NDure 1.1 is far more compatible.

If I want to "upgrade" to NDure, do I first need to uninstall N-Knave? Should I back up any of my dashboard files? Any other advice for how to handle the NDure install? I have a ton of stuff copied to my Xbox HDD (emulators, roms, games, etc.) and am hoping that this process won't involve reloading all of it -- but rather just copying over the NDure softmod.

Thanks in advance for helping a noob out. smile.gif

#2 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

just uninstall it an install ndure. It won't affect any apps and all. You might wanna back up your dashboard first so you can replace it later.

#3 darthclem

darthclem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

Thanks, Krayzie! I did the minimum install and it worked like a charm. Almost every game that was not working for me previously now works -- I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users