• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjohn89

mjohn89

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:45 AM

Ok i just got unleashx running through the mech assualt hack and i have a problem i did this on both my xbox's but the 1 xbox is not loading my cd-r disk the other did my 1 xbox is recognizing the disk as empty what should I do?

my second question is I wanted to put xbox media center on it can I run that and istall that through unleash x and how?

were do I place the emilators at to have them visible in the Emulator button at the selection screen

and when I apply a skin it doesnt stay it always goes back to the lame blue screen every time i turn my xbox off

#2 The Ladd

The Ladd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:28 AM

A few things first I know your new, so don't take this the wrong way. I have nothing against people asking questions.

This might sound wierd coming from someone with so few post but I am a big lurker and I always follow #4

1. I think you should of posted this in the main UX forum (Not Skinning & Tools)
2. You should be a little more specific in describing your problem.
3. You should in-clude the UX version # your using. (You may not know.Which is fine, but get the lastest version)
4. Read all (and I do mean all) the tutorials on XS' main site and alot of the forum pages.
5. I'm going to try and answer your questions.

Ok i just got unleashx running through the mech assualt hack and i have a problem i did this on both my xbox's but the 1 xbox is not loading my cd-r disk the other did my 1 xbox is recognizing the disk as empty what should I do?

Well it sounds like the Xbox that won't read the disc is an older one. Probably a Thompson drive. Bad news, If that is the case it will only read a handfull of CD-Rs. Unless you do a very complicated mod.
Good news: You can FTP the files instead. Since you have the Mech Assault soft mod on there. (I'm guessing that UX loads, it just can't read the CD-R)

my second question is I wanted to put xbox media center on it can I run that and istall that through unleash x and how?

I'm guessing your talking about the one that doesn't read CD-Rs. But in any case, you can FTP all the files and programs you want to your xbox. (The best way is/if your hard drive doesn't already have them. Make a Apps, Games and Emulator folders. Most people aslo make: Videos, Music and Picture folders) A good tutorial for FTP and "The usual places" if you need your Xbox's IP address. You can find it in UX, by pressing the "Y" button and scrolling down. That's the address you would enter in your FTP program. The default passwords are "User = xbox" "Password = xbox"

were do I place the emilators at to have them visible in the Emulator button at the selection screen

As for the Emulators:

If you open UnleashX's "Config.xml" around line 91 there is this:
(In WinXP open with "notepad" In UX open in File Explorer)

</List>
<List Text="Emulators" Sort="On Auto="On">
<Path>F:\Emulators</Path>
</List>

Where "F:\Emulators" is where you put the directory for yours.

and when I apply a skin it doesnt stay it always goes back to the lame blue screen every time i turn my xbox off

Make sure when you apply a new skin that you hit "A" twice (Once to apply, second to save) If you are doing that it may be the skins you are using are outdated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users