3 replies to this topic

#1 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:19 PM

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any differences in the GOTY and regular versions as far as modding the .xbe's. I found a good tutorial on how to mod the morrowind.xbe but it said it was the goty edition, does that matter?
just wondering

#2 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:50 AM

The morrowind.xbe shouldn't change. I don't have GOTY, but I modded mine easily. You'll know if the values aren't the same one your screen as in the tut. The default.xbe does change though...I haven't found the right one to load unsigned saves yet.

#3 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:16 AM

the tutorial for morrowind.xbe modding said that is should be at the offse tthat has a 75 with a 16 next to it, right?
well, mine had a 8B with a 01 next to it. I dont know why.

#4 gruvn

gruvn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE(ryanx1 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:57 PM) View Post

The morrowind.xbe shouldn't change. I don't have GOTY, but I modded mine easily. You'll know if the values aren't the same one your screen as in the tut. The default.xbe does change though...I haven't found the right one to load unsigned saves yet.

Hey - could you post a link to the particular tut you're talking about? I've been searching for this kind of info but haven't had any luck yet...

Thanks,
g.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users