4 replies to this topic

#1 ouster

ouster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:10 AM

Hi

I can see the directory structure of my xbox from my PC but each time I select one I get "550 CWD Command failed"

I've tried different PCs, FTP software, cables, configurations & tutorials including this one: http://www.chefelf.c.../networking.php

can anyone help?

thanks

#2 scott85213

scott85213

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

Make sure the files you are trying to transfer don't have illegal characters, or are too long. I don't remember the specifics on this, but i'm sure you can find them somewhere.

#3 ouster

ouster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 06:42 AM

thanks Scott but I can't even get that far. I can't access the directories on the xbox

#4 rookie124

rookie124

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

anybody have help for this, i am experiencing same problem when trying to connect. I see the drives but get the same error message when i try to expand a folder.
thanks

QUOTE(ouster @ May 1 2006, 11:18 PM) View Post

thanks Scott but I can't even get that far. I can't access the directories on the xbox

#5 axlekitty

axlekitty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:31 AM

I was getting this when I accidentally put in the wrong username and password or the right username / wrong pass. Check the user/pass in the dash. I don't think you can change the username but I think you can change the password. Usually for AVALAUNCH it is xbox:xbox. It showed the folders on mine too but I think they were cached on my pc from when it first launches up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users