#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:31 PM

i honestly dont think this will be a true sequal......

So Xploited13 told me that SEGA announced a PS3 port of the original Full Auto a while back, supposedly containing an exclusive ‘battle mode’. We take it that SEGA just decided to deem the port ‘Full Auto 2′. The Full Auto 2 feature list also contains the same amount of just a few more cars, weapons, modes, players etc. as the Xbox 360 feature thingy. Also note that this not the first time Pseudo Interactive has done this; they also ported Cell Damage for the original Xbox to the PS2 with some extra features and deemed it ‘Cell Damage Overdrive‘. If this all checks out I suggest they change the name of the PS3 version of Full Auto to Full Auto: Overdrive or something less misleading. If our assumptions are correct that is.

i enjoyed the game for what it was, though i would never buy it. it sold well i suppose on the 360 so if this is just an enhanced version of our current game then im not surprised its only coming to the ps3.

#3 Joergen

Joergen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

The PS3 crowd would be wise to steer clear of this one.

I smell a strategy where they recycle the same engine and core game to a new audience, only changing it slightly and barely warranting being called a sequel.

They wouldhave released the original for the PS3 had it not scored so low. Calling it a sequel will give it a new spitshine and should hit the spot with PS3 users looking for something to play during the void after launch, just like with the 360.

I hope it stutters like hell though, I really do.

Edited by Joergen, 02 May 2006 - 08:58 PM.

#4 j666*

j666*

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:06 PM

maybe the ps3 will be same as the ps1 and ps2 was they get the most games released but most games r no that good

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:53 PM

Ps3 pics, damn this blows away the 360 version!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

#6 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 May 2006 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE(deftech)
Ps3 pics, damn this blows away the 360 version!
I looked at those pics ^^^ real fast and the last one literally looked like it was blowing an Xbox away. The train looked like an Xbox at first.

#7 calderra

calderra

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:13 AM

Developers having a chance to redo a game and update it graphically makes it look better? Think of the applications! Call the rest of the industry!
laugh.gif

A few game companies seem to be considering this... they re-release updated versions of their games claiming how the PS3 does indeed look better. As if they wouldn't have already looked better with the extra care on the 360. It'll sell units, though.

#8 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE(calderra @ May 2 2006, 11:20 PM) View Post

Developers having a chance to redo a game and update it graphically makes it look better? Think of the applications! Call the rest of the industry!
laugh.gif

A few game companies seem to be considering this... they re-release updated versions of their games claiming how the PS3 does indeed look better. As if they wouldn't have already looked better with the extra care on the 360. It'll sell units, though.

unfortunately the masses dont understand this and fall for it sad.gif

#9 Mr Invader

Mr Invader

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:33 PM

i really didn't like full auto as much as i thought i would

sure the graphics, blowing up, and the rewind features are really cool. But the whole game just seems to repeat itself after the third lap or so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users