#1 german joker

german joker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:03 PM

make a realy realy moded game with full deadric with increesed enchantment capabilitys pleas and realy realy high stats love.gif

#2 capnpooh6889

capnpooh6889

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:21 PM

the mod requests is above

#3 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 05:28 PM

I think he's looking for a save. In any case, there are modded saves available at the usual places

Edited by forprog, 04 May 2006 - 07:05 PM.

#4 german joker

german joker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:54 PM

yeah i am looking for a realy good game save hahah iv tryd xbox saves and code junkies got any other sites or saves you can send to my email.? love.gif

#5 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:13 PM

Well I have a couple of saves at home, or I could make you a new one...But it all depends on if I have internet connected when I get home. Right now I'm on from my school. If I make you a new one, you will have just started the game and joined the mages guild, with high stats and gold as well as unlimited bound items. Otherwise, you will you will get unimaginable stats, armor, and gold,but I don't know what quests the save maker has already done.

#6 german joker

german joker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:58 PM

yeah i want one thats a powerfull mage as well has stats in the 10 thousnd range i know its possible also a few items with increas enchantment points love.gif love.gif love.gif

#7 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

Well, I didn't have internet at my house over the weekend. It should be back within the week. In the meantime, is there a specific name you would like etc. ?

#8 german joker

german joker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:19 PM

yeah lol messiah bob and can you manage to get full deadric ? and face of god and just boost the enchantment points to like 1000 that would be sick and if you can do that the stats dont realy need to be that high and can he also have like 2 mill in cash i would realy apreciate it ty very very much love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

crap by enchantment points i ment on each deadric item like how many enchantment you can put on that item tongue.gif

#9 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:22 PM

Sorry bout being so late...My damn internet service is still not connected, and they say it "will be available by the thirty-first"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users