TheRealStJimmy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:44 PM

just downloaded and watched the BIA:3 trailer from E3 and all i can say is...wow!
i havnt paid much attention to supposed 'nxt-gen' trailers up till now cos of all the pre-rendered stuff goin round but it is in-game and i nearly wet myself.

if the 360 is producing games like that in under 12 months of bein on the market i think the future of video games is going to be something we will have to see (or play) to be believed, also remember they still have 6 months to work on the title, even one of the developers said after the trailer that they had done a build since that release with improved lighting and texture detail.

maybe reading too much into it but i think its a big deal, considering its a full gameplay trailer.
just my two cents...

#2 MrPhunkee

MrPhunkee

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, I love it! Seems an even more intense WW shooter then Cod2. All ingame, sweet

#3 GearGuy2001

GearGuy2001

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:42 PM

It definatly looked good and I think it was In Game Footage not a Simulated In Game Video

-GearGuy2001

#4 ~jeff~

~jeff~

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:05 AM

all i can say is WOW!

i mean i pretty much creamed myself from when he shot the guy throught the sheet, I have been waiting to do that and be able to see little holes for as long as I have been playing games.

~jeff~

#5 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

Another WW2 game sleeping.gif sleeping.gif

#6 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:55 PM

as i pointed out in the other thread, it was great to see this trailer on my bigger screen TV but i was also a bit dissapointed that it was the same trailer we had online for almost a week now. the devs said that what they are going to show at E3 would have different assets then what was featured in this trailer which is really early and that it would be fun to see the fans (us) try to tell what was different between the old trailer and the newer E3 build. maybe they have a playable demo behind closed doors and that is why this is all we get. still impressive though and cant wait to get this home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users