2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Sterni

Dr.Sterni

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:59 PM

Hi there!

I'm not into the hacking scene or anything, but today something strange happened to my Xbox360 while I was playing the European Version of Lara Croft.

I was riding that motorcycle in the 2nd Level (I think it's Peru) and finished that one. I entered the lorry with the motorbike and a cutscene was about to appear on screen.

But the game obviously crashed leading into a black text-screen with white text on it saying (exactly like this):

Can't find signal549 in unit VehOne4.
Unit vehonehub1 is trying to hook up to it at signal523

While this message was on screen (or still is, it stays there for minutes now while I'm writing this post) the audio is also crashed looping a short part of any sample which came last in the running game.

Also I found out that the XBox360-"OS" (or however you might call it) was NOT crashed. To check this I pulled out the network-cable disconnecting me from the XBox-Live service. Funny thing is: the xbox showed up the regarding symbol in the bottom line as if nothing would have had happening.

Well, okay... First of all this is a crash. Nothing more and nothing less. But could this help you guys finding an exploit or something?

If not please do not feel bothered or anything. I just hope that this info could be useful...

Greetings!

#2 Barcode711

Barcode711

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:20 PM

Happened to me on the 360. Got looping vibration and I THINK a looping piece of sound. Tried level again, everything was fine.
Weird.

Edited by Barcode711, 09 May 2006 - 10:21 PM.

#3 stowelly

stowelly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

would most certainly need to be able to provide 100% recreation steps before anyone could even begin working out the potential a crash has for an exploit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users