X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:23 AM

I have a problem similar to some other peoples problems but different in a way. I had a good bit of the game completed when i decided i wanted to mod my xbox and swap my hdd at a later date. well i got my xbox banned and when i changed eeproms to unban my xbox it currupted my saves. if i switch my eeprom back to my origional one that i got banned on the save will work. but when i swap back to my new eeprom for live the game save wont load, its damaged. I've been messin around with a working save and my old save trying to find which file has the eeprom encoded into it. and sofar have found nothing (because i really dont know what im doing) if i could unpack all the different files im sure i could figure it out.

I would like to get my old save to work on live, is it possable, or not figured out yet?

thanks

i have my origonal hdd that i started my game save on. just different eeproms.

update, i may have figured it out, i'll update when i find out if it works, should using forza sign, i didnt know there was a seperate program for live usage if u know enough info.

Edited by Jer4251, 10 May 2006 - 05:37 AM.

#2 Jer4251

Jer4251

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:59 AM

attempted to use forzasign, and it gives me an error, sayin signatures do not match. what that about? i found the backup for my xbox from before i changed the hdd, and used the hdd key, and then found the current hddkey on my xbox through flash fxp, and when i put both in along with the dest of my save i get the error.

edit, not sure what happened but it works now

Edited by Jer4251, 10 May 2006 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users