X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:31 AM

1st. when u buy cars from each other online, lets say i sell one of my cars to some1, do i get the credits they have to pay for the car? how come when i bought a car from another one of my profiles, it took my money and gave me the car but didnt give my other account the money and didnt tak ethe car away?

2nd. i downloaded the PAL trainer for the game and its suppose to work for ntsc also, but no matter what it wont do anything. i have my location set to default and my tsr to normal. and i dont have the live update. and i'm using evox. my other trianers usually work, i turned them off and turned this on on and nothing. i read some1's post that using this trainer made their speedo read km/h insted of mph. it doesnt change for me. i'm just tryin to get all the good unlocked cars to my usual account.

#2 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(Jer4251 @ May 10 2006, 04:38 AM) View Post

1st. when u buy cars from each other online, lets say i sell one of my cars to some1, do i get the credits they have to pay for the car? how come when i bought a car from another one of my profiles, it took my money and gave me the car but didnt give my other account the money and didnt tak ethe car away?

1.When you buy cars from someone online. You do get the credits and lose the car. I havnt played forza resently so cant really tell you why it didnt give you the money.

2. Im not to sure why it isnt working. Which are you using?

Edited by FSG, 10 May 2006 - 10:54 AM.

#3 Jer4251

Jer4251

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

i was using the offline transfer process between 2 accounts. i was able to buy the same car multiple times and never gained a cent or lost the car.

#4 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(Jer4251 @ May 10 2006, 02:49 PM) View Post

i was using the offline transfer process between 2 accounts. i was able to buy the same car multiple times and never gained a cent or lost the car.

Yea it always does that. I don't know why but thats how it was made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users