#1 b_boy_69_00

b_boy_69_00

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:54 PM

When prometheus comes out are we going to be allowed to discuss stuff about it, or is it going to be off limits too. I hadn't seen anyone ask about it so i was just wondering.

#2 The Zep Man

The Zep Man

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(b_boy_69_00 @ May 10 2006, 09:01 PM) View Post

When prometheus comes out are we going to be allowed to discuss stuff about it, or is it going to be off limits too. I hadn't seen anyone ask about it so i was just wondering.
* No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Hack Halo 2
* No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Mod Halo 2
* No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to PPF Halo 2 or How to Cheat on Halo 2
* No discussion threads/topics/posts about how to Use or Find downloaded Halo 2 Map Packs
* Absolutely NO LINKS, direct, indirect, or otherwise to files or other sites hosting Halo 2 Maps, Map Packs, Halo 2 PPF’s, Hacks, Mods, Instructions or scripts etc.

Seems pretty clear to me. I think that as long as you are modding Halo 1 and not post any links on where you can get Prometheus/instructions (this in-cludes the official website) that you are on the good side.

[edit]
Again, this is all like I see it. An moderator/admin still needs to confirm/deny it...

Edited by The Zep Man, 10 May 2006 - 08:36 PM.

#3 Juniorman030790

Juniorman030790

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:14 AM

it would be best to stick to halomods.com and not talk of it here. Too many people who aspire to cheat in halo2 on live come to this site so it's best not to have it here.

#4 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund

Posted 13 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

what zep said...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users