Photo

Daedric Helmet, Long Sword And Gauntlents...?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2006 - 11:12 PM

i cant find them, any suggestions? i especially need the helm.

#2 ~jeff~

~jeff~

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:08 AM

what level are you?
because when i was level 20 i was having the same problem that you are, but when i leveled up to around 25 i found them, except the helmet, i got that i one of the daedric chrine quests, the one where you go into oblivion and have to kill all the champions.

hope that helped

~jeff~

#3 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:50 AM

Ya, i guess it depends on ur level and luck. Im level 30 and im struggling to find another helmet. I can find all the other parts of the armor with ease.

Edited by Tripme, 11 May 2006 - 01:50 AM.

#4 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:39 AM

Helmets are hard to find... I'm a level 31 and I've only got 1 Daedric helmet.

#5 boxrocker

boxrocker

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:09 PM

I have found two helmets, one pair of gauntlets, and one unenchanted sheild (I have another enchanted daedric shield). For some odd reason, you can see some dude wearing a daedric helm but when you kill him, it's not there anymore? I can even still see it on his head! (...stupid developers)

#6 JustDanMI

JustDanMI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:outdoors and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE(boxrocker @ May 11 2006, 07:16 AM) View Post

I have found two helmets, one pair of gauntlets, and one unenchanted sheild (I have another enchanted daedric shield). For some odd reason, you can see some dude wearing a daedric helm but when you kill him, it's not there anymore? I can even still see it on his head! (...stupid developers)

I've noticed that happening before as well, but it was after the NPC used his conjuration magic to bound the helmet. So I guess it's not really there for the taking, or else it's bound pretty tight to his head tongue.gif

#7 boxrocker

boxrocker

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:13 PM

I guess it could be bound... But shouldn't it "unbound" after I kill him?

#8 DANNYBROOK

DANNYBROOK

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Connecticut Hardcore, Video games, Oblivion, Lots of Sex, Sex, Taco bell, friends, other stuff.
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:55 PM

Just go to an Oblivion gate and kill high level Daedra... they always have the armor. I've found at least 4 full sets so far. But maybe thats because I'm like level 30.

I hate the helmet anyways... infact I hate the whole set. I wear enchanted Arch-Mage robes anyways so it doesn't really matter for me.

#9 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:21 PM

yah, ill try the daedric quest. I'm level 30 something and Ive find the cuirass greaves and boots all the time but thats it.

thanks for the input

#10 dw32005

dw32005

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

i went to an inn north of the imperial city and there was some guy in there with full arrmor and i killed him and got all of it from the loot at his body. after i got done though i had to kill a guard and pay a pretty heft fine but i think it was worth it.

#11 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:41 AM

do you know the name of the inn? so was it on a path outside of the city alltogether, or just in the north part of the imperial city? thanks....

#12 XB360

XB360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE(davinator456 @ May 15 2006, 09:48 PM) View Post

do you know the name of the inn? so was it on a path outside of the city alltogether, or just in the north part of the imperial city? thanks....

i believe the name of the Inn is the Roxey Inn and it also has the Heavy Armour master trainer in it, i think you get the quest from vernaldo? at the best defence, in the imperial city, market district; and if the Roxey Inn isnt the right place there still is very good armour in there. There is also a guard so watchout.

#13 XB360

XB360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:58 AM

Yes, i just confirmed that the Roxey Inn is the place with Daedric Cuirass, greaves, boots, gauntlets, helmet, and bow. It also does have 2 sets of glass armour, and enchanted battle axe and an imperial guard! this will be a tough battle if u plan on killing these people with extremely valuable and rare weapons and armour. Use a very powerful weapon, when i went in killed someone i imedatly got my weapon disinagrated(broken), i used these weapons to kill the people inside: Ebony Long Sword, Apotheosis (staff i bought @ Rindir's staffs in the imperial city marketplace; does 33 frost damage, 33 fire damage and 33 shock damage), full suit of ebony armour, Umbra sword, and Flash bolt (spell that does 20 fire damage on target)
Don't go to this place without first buying spells or potions that increase your emcumbrance becaue this is gonna wiegh alot!!!

#14 XB360

XB360

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:47 AM

Went back to the Roxey Inn used a light spell since its dark and i found more items that i hadn't picked up from before: Daedric long sword, Glass sheild, Cuirass of Natural Assi- (Resist posion 13%), and greaves of Shaded Rest (Resist fire 25%).
i wish there was a daedric shield... dry.gif

#15 Vasher

Vasher

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:32 PM

Check out Fort Wooden Hand in the West Weald.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users