LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 May 2006 - 03:08 PM

now maybe i misread something but wasnt Street Fighter for xbox live arcarde supposed to come out this week.

i thought we were supposed to get a shit load of demos.. not a shit load of demo VIDEOS!!!

im a little upset at MS right now.. all the summer block buster games aside form.. what 1 or 2 have been moved to Nov.

right now im 90% i'll be selling this worthless 360.. there isnt a single game on it that makes me want to keep it anymore,, and there isnt anything coming for months that makes me want to keep it.

#2 MN-Mod-Man

MN-Mod-Man

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 03:58 PM

not to thread crap but aside from a few titles missing the launch window (DOA 4, GRAW, Oblivion) the release date for most X360 games has been available for quite some time, a little research (not to say you didn't) would have told you what games would be available and then maybe you might not be in the position you are in now, Me I'm quite happy with the games available aside from the WEAK sports ports I'm good.

#3 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE(MN-Mod-Man @ May 14 2006, 10:05 AM) View Post
not to thread crap but aside from a few titles missing the launch window (DOA 4, GRAW, Oblivion) the release date for most X360 games has been available for quite some time, a little research (not to say you didn't) would have told you what games would be available and then maybe you might not be in the position you are in now, Me I'm quite happy with the games available aside from the WEAK sports ports I'm good.

no you didnt thread crap but... im not sure you even read the words i typed.

i know fully well every single game thats out there nd have played all that fit my gaming style and none of them wow'd me to the point were i would own them.
(i do own NFS MW and PGR 3 but rarely play them)

now like i said maybe i misread but i THOUGHT SF Arcade was coming this week.....

and oblivion is a joke, the need to do some serious patching to remove all the studdering and jumpiness as the game loads constantly all the time and many of the fighting is scewed my choppiness and jumpiness cuz the game is so porely coded for the 360

and graw is nice but nothing too spectacular.. i finished the game in one night... so... what does that say ?

beter games are to come in the future,, true, i know this but the list of games ocming right now is laughable at best.. and they take some of the more popular ones for this summer and move them to November because they know there is jack shit coming out in november to counter the ps3 release.

Lost Planet Demo kicks ass i gotta say that.
MotoGP ,, yeah whatever..
Test drive - not even impressed one little fracking bit with that game. if i wanted to play a game that looks like that with all its unbelievable alaising i would play on my xbox 1. there isnt anything right now that makes me wnat that game and i was really looking forward to it.. my frackin heart dropped when i got into the game..

anyways...

anyone who has been impressed with the xbox360 game list and the games graphics thus far is seriously lacking in any type of intelligence into what the term "Next Gen" means.
so far there is absolutely nothing next gen about anything they have done

and if they fracking rehash one more god damn pc or xbox 1 game and put it on the 360 i will sell it and never EVER look back!

#4 dgrams2003

dgrams2003

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:27 PM

sleeping.gif
90% sure you are selling it? Whats the 10% that is making you keep it?
Street Fighter?
Go sell it.

I can't wait for Street Fighter as well. I'm gonna be kickin all your butts! LOL!
Dahlsim is god. jester.gif

#5 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 14 2006, 12:01 PM) View Post
anyone who has been impressed with the xbox360 game list and the games graphics thus far is seriously lacking in any type of intelligence into what the term "Next Gen" means.
Now, you're just pulling at straws. Resorting to making blanket statements about people because you're unsatisfied with your videogame machine is desperation.

If you were truly "90% certain about selling it" --- although, I have no idea how you would gauge that --- then you would have sold it already.

#6 tonloc79

tonloc79

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

Dont talk about it, just sell it! Theres a ton of people out there that would love to get their hands on a 360. Ill agree that the games list so far hasnt blown my mind but cmon, dont set your excpectations so high. You beat GRAW in one day but maybe you should use the difficulty settings in games to help offset your godly ability to play video games. As for the release date of SF, i dont recall ever seeing an oficial date. The future looks very promising for the 360 and i am definately satisfied with what MS has done so far. Live was great last week with all the content they put up. With games like GoW, Mass Effect, Saints Row, Crackdown and the list goes on, selling the 360 would be a mistake in my opinion.

#7 incognegro

incognegro

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:31 PM

so when u sell this thing over a few month drought then what do you do when it starts raining again? buy it back? if so then its more money for MS so go ahead pop.gif

#8 ikecomp

ikecomp

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ May 14 2006, 12:01 PM) View Post

Dont talk about it, just sell it! Theres a ton of people out there that would love to get their hands on a 360. Ill agree that the games list so far hasnt blown my mind but cmon, dont set your excpectations so high. You beat GRAW in one day but maybe you should use the difficulty settings in games to help offset your godly ability to play video games. As for the release date of SF, i dont recall ever seeing an oficial date. The future looks very promising for the 360 and i am definately satisfied with what MS has done so far. Live was great last week with all the content they put up. With games like GoW, Mass Effect, Saints Row, Crackdown and the list goes on, selling the 360 would be a mistake in my opinion.

laugh.gif

#9 Foe-hammer

Foe-hammer

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, body building, video games

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:22 PM

Bitch, bitch, bitch, butch, bitch! Is that all you ever do?

I really wonder if you are playing on a good HDTV, then.

Edited by Foe-hammer, 14 May 2006 - 09:23 PM.

#10 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 14 2006, 10:31 AM) View Post
so far there is absolutely nothing next gen about anything they have done
Well then I guess no gaming for you this generation. And btw Please, sir, enlighten me on what the term "next gen" means.

#11 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:43 PM

laugh.gif This thread is comedic laugh.gif pop.gif

#12 dgrams2003

dgrams2003

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:33 AM

... Kind of like saying.... There is nothing good on TV tonight.
I think I'm going to go sell my TV. biggrin.gif

If Geometry Wars isn't next gen, I dont know what is.
I love that friggin game.

Goes to show you, its not the graphics or a game being 'next gen'
that makes a game. Is the FUN in the game that makes or breaks it.

And you, Lestat, aren't having any fun. Sell that thing to someone
who will have fun with it.
(But you do have a cool, silly avatar.. I'll give ya that much!)

#13 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 14 2006, 03:15 PM) View Post

now maybe i misread something but wasnt Street Fighter for xbox live arcarde supposed to come out this week.

i thought we were supposed to get a shit load of demos.. not a shit load of demo VIDEOS!!!

im a little upset at MS right now.. all the summer block buster games aside form.. what 1 or 2 have been moved to Nov.

right now im 90% i'll be selling this worthless 360.. there isnt a single game on it that makes me want to keep it anymore,, and there isnt anything coming for months that makes me want to keep it.

God, when will people stop putting on the front? I bet your were praising it before launch though. What system has ever released quality every month? Go sell it and play SF on your super nintendo then if the 360 doesn't make YOU want to keep it. I wish people who think like this couldn't get their hands on a 360. They'll be changing their tune fast after a couple months especially after sony's E3 debacle. Do us all a favor and sell it asap bro.

Edited by darksteppin, 15 May 2006 - 05:03 AM.

#14 autiger

autiger

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:23 AM

honestly I've been quite pleased with my 360 experience so far. I've played a good bit of the games, but by now, nowhere near all of them. Having said that, I've bought more games in a shorter span than I can remember ever doing. GRAW was great, I love Top Spin 2. I also love the xbox live arcade games, they are great. I hate that you feel your purchase wasn't worth it, but if it bothers you sell the thing, as I'm sure some people are dying to get a 360 and can't either because they can't afford one at retail price or just can't find one. maybe you'll change your mind, but so far I've enjoyed my 360 so much, and the future only looks brighter, perhaps you could consider waiting a few months until the next batch of games come around........

also wouldn't next generation, or "next gen" if you prefer, be the equivalent to "next batch" or "next round of consoles"?? so honestly I think for marketing reasons companies like MS, Nintendo and Sony refer to the next round of consoles as the next generation. and a definition of generation is "The average interval of time between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring" so we could take the Xbox to be the parent of the 360, and the PS2 to be the parent of the PS3, whose grandfather is the PS1, and Nintendo has the largest family spanning several "generations"....so basically it boils down to the fact that I enjoy the experience I am currently getting with my 360 (I definitely enjoy playing my games in High Definition) and am looking forward to the future. I am noticing marked improvement in the gameplay and graphics from the parent console of my 360 (which regardless of what the graphics are like, by definition the 360 is next gen, and Wii is next gen too- and it doesn't look that much better than the Gamecube graphics wise). Now I am a bit spoiled because going back to any games that aren't HD or even widescreen just look awful to me on my HDTV, but to me my experience is most definitely next gen.

Edited by autiger, 15 May 2006 - 07:31 AM.

#15 miggidy

miggidy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 14 2006, 04:31 PM) View Post

and oblivion is a joke

That's all I had to read to know where you're coming from.

Now please do us all a favor and go back! sleep.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users