#1 RyZombie

RyZombie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:30 AM

I was wondering if it is possible to place the exploited save games on the harddrive using a modded xbox and like a slayers boot disk to get to the ftp. I ask this cause i just recently picked up an unmodded xbox and i have a tsop flash one here. soory, also if this sounds like a noobish question.

#2 manxbox44

manxbox44

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:21 AM

heres how i did mine with a mod box. i got the exploite from the usaul places ftped it to the mod box where the game saves go then loaded up the box and went to the ms dash board put in my memory card and transter the the save over. Then took the memory card out and put it in the controller of the unmod box and transter it to that box. then turned off the box and solderthe points need and put everything back together and load the game and a way i went.

Are you try to tsop the unmod box or softmod it? What game are you going to be using?

#3 RyZombie

RyZombie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:08 AM

well i plan to do the tsop i did my other one with the 007 auf game and i plan to use that the thing is that i dont have a memory card to use. When i did my other one i used the linux .gzip.bz2 thing and did it that way, i was going to do it the same but i was thinking on saving myself a few extra bux and not buying a memory card. thats why i was wondering if i could stick the drive in my modded xbox and send the save game that way if its possible.

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,743 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:19 AM

youll have to hotswap the unmodded HD to either a PC or hardmodded xbox

you can either copy a dashbaord exploit or the gamesave, it doesnt matter, from there you can flash the TSOP

#5 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:17 PM

Just adding to LordVader's post, UDE would be good enough just to get you TSOP flash. So what you would do is to build an XboxHDM disc with the UDE v1.4 installer on it, hotswap and softmod with UDE. Then flash through the Evolution X dash.

Edited by JrracinFan8, 15 May 2006 - 05:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users