nwo504

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:11 AM

I can confirm that this works I tried Madden and it boots perfect. What a way to end e3!

#32 unspoiledpuma

unspoiledpuma

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE(celicagt1993 @ May 15 2006, 05:15 AM) View Post

too bad i don't know the usuall places this is downloaded... and sorry mod for somewhat asking where to get it before you posted that.

No it's for the samsung!!! blink.gif Honnestly BIG surprise everyone was thinking that the Hitachi was easier!

#33 CloakedHunter

CloakedHunter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:30 AM

I'm just going to start counting down the seconds until M$ throws a mass Xbox Live ban for all modified firmwares that are instantly detected.

Edited by CloakedHunter, 15 May 2006 - 05:31 AM.

#34 anonsbox

anonsbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE(CloakedHunter @ May 15 2006, 05:37 AM) View Post

I'm just going to start counting the down the seconds until M$ throws a mass Xbox Live ban for all modified firmwares that are instantly detected.

instantly like.. they allready detected it because i just modded mine and its still going but they just haven't banned me yet instant?

keep counting.. i don't think they banned the xbox1 hack yet.. i bet they have their thumbs so far up their asses due to the post e3 hang over.. they could care less.. and i'm curious if they can even detect this firmware change..

#35 CloakedHunter

CloakedHunter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE(anonsbox @ May 14 2006, 10:39 PM) View Post

instantly like.. they allready detected it because i just modded mine and its still going but they just haven't banned me yet instant?

keep counting.. i don't think they banned the xbox1 hack yet.. i bet they have their thumbs so far up their asses due to the post e3 hang over.. they could care less.. and i'm curious if they can even detect this firmware change..

Instantly detected, not instantly banned. I'm just saying it obviously isn't going to take M$ long to stop it. Then, another modified hack will come out... and another fix from M$. We'll see what happens...

#36 sgr215

sgr215

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:37 AM

Good to see it in the wild! I'm sure xbox live banning will begin shortly. Not to mention unforseen problems with the firmware itself. For those reasons i'll probably wait and see how it all plays out before flashing my drive. Either way, pretty awesome indeed! Now if only we had homebrew.

#37 Magixx

Magixx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:38 AM

So if we already have the Xbox360 Game Files extracted on our PC HDD how do we create a Bootable Game?
Also do we need to use DVD+R DL or can we use Normal DVD-R For games such as Full Auto or games we remove extra languages and video from? Also will the Kiosk ISO that was going around some time ago work now?

Someone needs to make a noob friendly guide for people like me.

Please dont Flame.

#38 babbooloo

babbooloo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE(CloakedHunter @ May 15 2006, 12:43 AM) View Post

Instantly detected, not instantly banned. I'm just saying it obviously isn't going to take M$ long to stop it. Then, another modified hack will come out... and another fix from M$. We'll see what happens...

ahhh yes lets spend the time detecting it but not do anything, sounds like the M$ motto. Do you work for them?

#39 beerp0ng

beerp0ng

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:41 AM

Man i feel like a fucking <Bold> Noob </Bold> ohmy.gif

u guys got some techinal shit u can teach me because the info u are spewing is making me feeling like a total Noob

i want to play Backups on the Xbox 360 but people say secuirty shit ?? encrypted ? wtf ? in the N F O it says i can play all backups

Teach me please

#40 CloakedHunter

CloakedHunter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(babbooloo @ May 14 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

ahhh yes lets spend the time detecting it but not do anything, sounds like the M$ motto. Do you work for them?

No, but I've had my share of fun recovering people from previous bans:
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=299557

#41 appleguru

appleguru

an Apple a Day...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:46 AM

Just to reiterate LepPpeR's post earlier.. We're watching this thread closely; please keep posts on topic, adhere to the rules, and DO NOT ask where to get this file, post links to the file, or discuss downloading this file at all. Doing so will result in a ban.

#42 celicagt1993

celicagt1993

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:53 AM

you know, I do have to ask one thing (then later answer it)... if we can't share the links to this firmware, then why post it in the forums for people to descuss?

now, to answer my own question... we at xboxscene.com will not help distribute/so on and so forth with items that is either copywritted/protected/or used for other purposes besides for things that are legal...

please don't ban me for this, i just wanted to make a point.

#43 CloakedHunter

CloakedHunter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:54 AM

Well, I've got the goodies. But the three consoles I got at launch (Zero Hour) all have the LG-Hitachi drives. So, I'll be waitin' a bit longer.

#44 Xplic1T

Xplic1T

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:54 AM

Ofcourse xbox live is the whole kicker in all of this

I believe m$ is not as stupid as many people think but i dont think they put in too many backdoors in the 360. I believe they can check to see the current type of firmware used and then possibly do a reflash or a ban right there so the only safest solution would be to trick live into thinking your not using modified firmware.

I believe the check wont be made in firmware itself but the game.

But there is a dump of the origional firmware that you still hopefully have on your system.

If we extract these codes and then run the game on the old firmware with the game currently patched it would be safest right now.

But yes e3 is over so they are still sleeping it off at M$.

So happy patching people, i am confident that there will be easier ways to do this exploit within the month.

#45 unspoiledpuma

unspoiledpuma

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE(sgr215 @ May 15 2006, 05:44 AM) View Post

Good to see it in the wild! I'm sure xbox live banning will begin shortly. Not to mention unforseen problems with the firmware itself. For those reasons i'll probably wait and see how it all plays out before flashing my drive. Either way, pretty awesome indeed! Now if only we had homebrew.

Nah it has to have a RAW dump because the hack do not bypass the file structure but only the media flag. The media flag is something that tell the xbox 360 if it's a dvd , a xbox game. xbox 360 game,etc. The firmware made the conversion of dvdr to dvdxbox360 (something like this) so you have to use raw dump and inject cprrectly the SS files into the iso you want to burn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users