4 replies to this topic

#1 enderandrew

enderandrew

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:31 AM

This project is now fully open-source. The rendering engine looks finished, and the crew also has all new textures for Jedi Knight. I guess the current stumbling block is finishing up the physics code. Can anyone here help and/or do an XBox port?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sith2

#2 XDelusion

XDelusion

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Interests:DOOM, Star Wars (Books Comics), Natural Law.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:15 PM

First off, nice avatar, seconly, thankx a lot, I totally forgot about this (somehow). If I could code, I'd do it, but alas, I'm a mere game modder.

#3 enderandrew

enderandrew

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:01 AM

My avatar here links to my avatar at the Obsidian forums because I copied the link. I decided to boycott the Obsidian forums when the Obsidian crew repeatedly refused to remove posts where a guy said, "All Jews are evil, All Jews need to die, All Whites are evil, All Americans are evil, Americans deserve to die at terrorist's hands, etc."

Don't ask me why. I gave them a month and then I decided to boycott the forums. They told me I wasn't able to publicly post why I was boycotting, so I changed my avatar to the first anti-racism avatar that Google Image Search popped up.

I suppose I could change my avatar here, but I post so infrequently that I just haven't bothered.

#4 jack003

jack003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:12 PM

oh damn, i hope they finish it. havent successfully run sith under wine on xdsl, and couldn't get qemu to run w98. might try cedega, native df2 would kick so much ass...

#5 XDelusion

XDelusion

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Interests:DOOM, Star Wars (Books Comics), Natural Law.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:31 PM

I've never been to those forums, but I've been through a variety that talks about world issues and the like.
As for me, I totally support them being able to leave comments like that up, I figure one person has just as much right to publicly make themselves look like an ass as the next. Infact I make myself look like an ass all the time. smile.gif

On the other hand I am not tollerant on how our government put the crack down on all non-white organizations such as the Black Panthers, King Jr. and the like, but when it comes to the Klan and other such groups, they don't lay a finger on them.
Infact I was at the Million More March last year, and when I got back home, all people were talking about was how the self proclaimed Neo-Nazi's "peacefully" marched through Toledo (Ohio). The blacks there, got pissed of, and began to put the smack down on local businesses and what not.
Of course for the Nazi's they get the chance of saying,"see, they are all crazy and violent". But then again, how would you like it if a MOB of any sort, violent or peaceful, went marching through your small town, ranting off crap about how your people and your way of life is wortheless?

Logically, you would remain calm and think it through, but sometimes you get pissed, we're human after all, and I can partially understand the fact that they began to riot, since they can't get control of there own radio or TV braodcasts, they have to have a voice somehow, and that's they only way they can be heard it may seem to them...

...I mean look, onbody gives a crap, about everything we have comes from another's suffering, EVERYTHING, but people still stoop as low as to complain about race, or sex preference, or piracy, or what ever, all the while leaving people, sick, starved, neglected, over worked, and mis-used, all during there short short life so that we can bask in comfort, entertainment, and leazure.

What would Jesus do? Wear more than a freaking bracelet! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users