#1 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

i cant see the link that they post but this site is usually trustworthy. anyways, it only fits with all of the BS that sony has been throwing around lately.....

As if Sony isn't getting enough bad publicity already, this latest stunt isn't going to help them make it any better. They recently had a 10 year anniversary party for the Vaio which showed a new Vaio that has a built in Blu-Ray drive. However a reporter himself caught them red-handed, and found the movie was actually playing off of a normal old DVD+R. Click the link for the full article.

http://www.gamersrep....com/news/2621/

#2 ghostnova

ghostnova

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

That's hilarious. (if it's true)

#3 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:16 PM

lol is anyone surprised if its true?

not I said the shepherd killer pop.gif

#4 paranoia4422

paranoia4422

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:42 AM

hahaha, oh man, if only CNN and shit reported on this, however the zombies will hear some horribley warped versions of the mishaps sony gets into and pass everything off as false, oh well.

#5 Heretic-666

Heretic-666

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:40 AM

I have been trying to come to a site about the ps3 but all I see is pathetic zealout bullcrap, seriously growup read abit more and maybe you won't have a trail of bullcrap left behind. You love the xbox360 xbox whatever FINE fantastic guess what I do to, but i come here for ps3 news not loads and loads and loads of mindless trolls spewing tons of crap. I don't care what age any of you are I could be 15 I could 40 but you all have common sense. USE IT!

THis was posted from the comments on the news posted on the ps3scene main page READ ALL COMMENTS from that article and read this

Posted by: Matt
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:01 PM

DUR

Just thought I'd post this again.

You are all as retarded as I when I believed MS bought OpenOffice.org on April Fools Day.

Get the facts

but good god you guys, go enjoy what you enjoy and stop pissing on everyone elses enjoyment, not to mention if you are gonna post more FLAMEBAIT "which i have no idea why its allowed since in the main xbox forum it gets removed FAST" try posting true articles.

Edited by Heretic-666, 17 May 2006 - 03:55 AM.

#6 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE(Heretic-666 @ May 16 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

I have been trying to come to a site about the ps3 but all I see is pathetic zealout bullcrap, seriously growup read abit more and maybe you won't have a trail of bullcrap left behind. You love the xbox360 xbox whatever FINE fantastic guess what I do to, but i come here for ps3 news not loads and loads and loads of mindless trolls spewing tons of crap. I don't care what age any of you are I could be 15 I could 40 but you all have common sense. USE IT!

THis was posted from the comments on the news posted on the ps3scene main page READ ALL COMMENTS from that article and read this
Posted by: Matt
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:01 PM

DUR

Just thought I'd post this again.

You are all as retarded as I when I believed MS bought OpenOffice.org on April Fools Day.

Get the facts
but good god you guys, go enjoy what you enjoy and stop pissing on everyone elses enjoyment, not to mention if you are gonna post more FLAMEBAIT "which i have no idea why its allowed since in the main xbox forum it gets removed FAST" try posting true articles.

there was no intent on posting false news. i just post what i see and no one hid any level of skeptism. however i do think your getting too worked up over the whole issue. is it our fault that there is more bad press lately about sony then there is good? is it our fault that sony made claims that they cant reach? for the second time in a row, sony promised the world and in reality they came real short. its not like anyone here is dismissing the ps3 as a system with potential or saying that it wont be a success. its just nothing as special as some people would lead you to believe. I have seen PLENTY of bad topics in the xbox section (especially at last E3) and it stayed up there as long as the topic didnt go off subject or degrade to a flame war.

you can only let people "piss on your enjoyment" if the news coming through is true, when Kenny K last year called the 360 a "xbox 1.5" while throwing a lot of other mud around and sites left and right jumping on sony's hype bandwagon, none of it bothered me or many people because we knew it wasnt true. Believe it or not but the WHOLE point to sony's showing last year was nothing more then to just steal the hype/thunder from the 360. that is it. not that it did much good as the 360 has been selling great, is a success, and only came to backfire in sony's face when they couldnt meat expectations. but it worked for them before with the ps2 vs. the dreamcast. sony threw bloated figures (67 million polys? ) to take the spotlight away from sega. smart business move but as we just saw last E3, it can be really damaging to your image. Besides if your going to get so upset about bad press/reports about sony then i would just stay off of the internet all together. other then a couple impressive games, MANY sites are citing sony's showing at this E3 as a major dissapointment. so it cant be just the opinion of us xbox fanboys.

calm down, grab some pop.gif , and just enjoy the next console war like the rest of us. in the end us gamers will win out the most

#7 Heretic-666

Heretic-666

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:16 PM

Dude grow up a war :/ ? Its a ps3 forum "let that sink in" no one is forcing you to buy it or like...so well don't. So basically every second post is from you on this forum is a post of utter crap. You are like a little kid who was promised candy by his parents then they say no.

But who cares anyway this forum and its flood of pathetic childish fanboys is disgusting and is killing every new members fun who comes here for that "ps3" and not in the way you think if anything it turns them off to xbox. If you would all stop throwing tantrums great, but as you have shown you will continue to act as a child.

grow up

Just adding something since i am basically ignoring your entire reply because its just another babyish rant. So out of all that whatever the heck you posted maybe JUST MAYBE people *GASPS* like games on sonys machine *GASPS GASPS*. I don't care whatever kenny K says peroid i play and love games that come out for his machines *gasps* peroid plop a Final Fantasy game on "or xeno" it and I am there.

To put my response to your trantrum-tastic one *shrugs*.

Edited by Heretic-666, 17 May 2006 - 04:27 PM.

#8 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:31 PM

Heretic, I'll say this now and will probably garner a PM from staff, scolding me...

You have issues.

You search so hard for a dedicated ps3 forum and the one you chose is at XBOX-SCENE.com?

how can you suck so bad at Googling?

You come out of nowhere and start verbally thrashing established members by calling them children and fanboys and tell them to grow up??

enjoy your stay pop.gif

#9 Heretic-666

Heretic-666

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ May 17 2006, 04:38 PM) View Post

Heretic, I'll say this now and will probably garner a PM from staff, scolding me...

You have issues.

You search so hard for a dedicated ps3 forum and the one you chose is at XBOX-SCENE.com?

how can you suck so bad at Googling?

You come out of nowhere and start verbally thrashing established members by calling them children and fanboys and tell them to grow up??

enjoy your stay pop.gif

Apprently I do this thing called thinking before I post you apprently do not...see where it says join date. Hmmmmmm Maybe just maybe I came here for soft moding an xbox i bought BINGO DUR

and so what someone defends a site that has its own portal for ps3 stuff and says ps3forums ? sorry I don't mass post on forums i try and not contrubute to the mass of garbage you seem to put out I would rather read than pollute but you guys heh need to give it a rest.

It is great you say I have issues as I am explaining the issues I have with this forum mmkay ^^

Edited by Heretic-666, 17 May 2006 - 04:51 PM.

#10 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:12 PM

I see.. we dont think, we are all children, whats next?

Its funny how that when the 360 was nearing launch, ANYTHING that was remotely negative was being slapped all over this site, yet the threads stayed up if it didnt get out of hand.

negative xbox 360 posts at an xbox site...

yet youre whining about negative info about the ps3?

Seeing as youre so intelligent, try this out...

Add myself and anyone else that offends you to the Ignore list. Surely with your superior thought process, you can learn how to use such a simple feature. You can bypass all the dribble and live ulcer free smile.gif

Oh and for poops sake, Please dont come back in here replying with..."But I shouldnt have to add anyone to Ignore"

The feature is there for a reason, Please use it. beerchug.gif

#11 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

TOPIC CLOSED

stop the childish arguments PLEASE! Despite the fact that this is a sub-forum to Xbox-Scene this forum is in fact PS3-SCENE... it's a Playstation 3 forum, please treat it as such.

and for the record the news article was found to be false... Sony was doing a comparison between the same movie on a BRD and on a DVD and the dumb-ass reporter wasn't paying attention, saw the DVD being used for comparison and had a brain child... there's a reason that site is the only one reporting it.

http://www.notebookr...asp?newsID=2939

Edited by twistedsymphony, 17 May 2006 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users