I just created a PDF to make the whole process all a little more clear, please post your comments/ suggestions below...
You can download the PDF here:
*Update Moderator* Latest version of this tutorial: Backing up, Modifying & Flashing the Samsung Drive & How to Create Game Backups (by mksoftware and geebee)
* Process of making a SS.bin (v2)
* Some small details are also included in this release (v2)
* Grammatical errors (don't expect everything to be 100% correct, but it's lots better then last release) (v3)
* Included an overview (v3)
* Layout has been improved (v3)
* Included a tools list: What's needed to get the job done? (v3)
* More information about the Booktype / Bitsettings that need to be configured (v3)
* Making a working game back-up with WxRipper (v5)
What need to be done?
* The process of hex-editing the original released firmware and making it work.
If this helped you, please reply .. thank you ( I want to know for who I am doing it)
Edited by XanTium, 18 June 2006 - 11:39 PM.