• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ix Elit3 xI

Ix Elit3 xI

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:25 AM

So well I have been playing this game for about a year now and its pretty tight, and I've recently started
really getting into modding. I have modded Halo 2 like a monkeys uncle( not to win a rank like most dooshes
but for the fun of custom games), and now im wondering since I only soft mod that seeing as fed. bank/rivermall are on ur hdd that you would be able to mod them? And if the game is small enough you could fit the entire thing on you hdd and mod all the maps.

Is this possible or should I say any fun?

I dont mod to cheat just to get a bigger number next to my name because im already placed 40th on the leaderboards. but thats beside the point.

The point is this...I want to mod and i want to know if you have to use like a .ppf file to copy over like in halo 2 or if its completely different? and if its different could you please tell me how?

Thanksa much

p.s. - If you know of a place or have any of your own map mods for SCPT please PM me or just add a note in you reply

#2 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:30 PM

off topic, but i play this game all the time, at least twice a week... whats your gamertag?

wait.. you talking about pandora tomorrow?

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 18 May 2006 - 07:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users