• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 NHFOOLCA

NHFOOLCA

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:21 AM

hey i know many of you dont like to either paint there xbox or try and do any stuff to harm your case well right now i have a xbox case thats exactly the same just thats its in frost blue im just waiting till monday for the results. xbox controller has been made just needs to be sanded down from the inside from the excess plastic. its also a frost blue color.

many of you may say how was it done well one of my brother in laws works for a company that makes plastic of many types and shapes colors range from solids,neons,clear, and some that light up with just the light hitting it looks like if it were under a uv light. he has took an xbox controller those big ones and made an exact duplicate of it and looks good very clean he even used the same plastic MS uses just that its clear.

i will try and keep you guys updated on how the case comes out if it comes out good and clean then i will start to sale cases here and any color you want because there are hundreds. also he can shape the mold into any other shape while its still hot so this is even better. he is able to stretch or shrink the case.also he made me some jewels that are translucent already looks like it already has leds under it but when you put any type of light it gives a really bright effect.

#2 CaliSurfer008

CaliSurfer008

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Interests:Brahm is a whore
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:44 AM

this sounds awesome...keep me posted!

PM me with newer info biggrin.gif

#3 ocool19

ocool19

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:01 AM

yup ill surely buy case and controllers smile.gif keep it going awesome idea smile.gif

#4 BCfosheezy

BCfosheezy

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 May 2003 - 12:40 PM

Yes I will buy a case and controllers.

#5 razorrifh

razorrifh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:12 PM

any pics?

#6 GREGWILLRULEYOU

GREGWILLRULEYOU

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests://///////////<br> <br>

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:16 PM

Waht are the prices? love.gif

#7 RSX_Integra

RSX_Integra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 12:24 AM

1st of all i love the idea...

but secondly...

if u're all talk and no results... *like tat other guy hoo said he saw a bunch of clear cases at a mall*

i'lll kill u!!!! laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

#8 gwetmore2345

gwetmore2345

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 May 2003 - 12:26 AM

Sounds like a great idea. As long as I can see pics and it's resonable price I'll considering purchase one. Keep us informed!

#9 KazuyaWaruasobi

KazuyaWaruasobi

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:13 AM

If you do go through with this. . .then I can confidently say that you'll be getting a LOT of business. . .

#10 NHFOOLCA

NHFOOLCA

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:52 AM

hi and thanks for your support im trying very hard on make a exact duplicate of the case 1 has been made already only problem it has was the MS on the front of the box looks more solid dont think it will work out on that but i will keep on trying till its right. also im haveing troubles where the screws get it on the curved sides. otherwise its about it. do you guys think i should keep the MS logo on or just make it solid even though if i get to make these cases i gotta make some kind of copyright on them but it would be at the bottom or inside the case.

i also have these already made clear eject and power buttons.
xbox controller the big ones just the top cover. i only have 1 of each just to see how they came out and they did come out clean. im going to wait for the final result on the case and put them together. as of now i dont have anything to sale yet but once this demo is made and tested i will start to make more cases and make some kind of copyright on it.

im also going to try and work on these as well
clear xbox dvd rom trays
fans but i gotta gut one..lol
different types of jewels
controller cases and maybe the buttons to match

i will keep all of you posted and what you like to see more
solid color or clear cases? just so i can have a good idea on how many people preffer clear or solid.
thanks for your time and for looking in and thanks for your support been thinking of this and i want to make sure every thing goes well. which me luck beerchug.gif

#11 wtaag

wtaag

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:55 AM

Clear cases for sure. Kinda like the current Green/Clear cases. If you can make the dvd tray piece... that will complete the package.

#12 KazuyaWaruasobi

KazuyaWaruasobi

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:57 AM

Clear. Definitely clear. If you sold frosted clear cases as well as translucent purple, etc. I would buy multiple cases. And I would LOVE translucent DVD trays. . .seriously. I love these ideas. As for the MS logo. . .definitely get rid of it, or maybe make it say "XS". cool.gif

#13 NHFOOLCA

NHFOOLCA

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 03:25 AM

as in colors i can get about any color for the plastic but i think i will just go with the clear cases. and yes i will be able to make frosted ones with any color or just clear ones it all depends on what comes out better or what the person would preffer.

Im not going to get to see the result on the second case untill monday night. also what colors would be nice for the cases.
i need to find out what major colors people want so i can find out how much the cost of the paint and plastic is.

as for every thing else im going to work on the case as much as i can to make it perfect.are the xbox cases the same v1.0, v1.1, v1.2,? because if not then im going to have to make either one for each version or some type of universal case for all versions.

i dont know if every thing goes well to either sale it as a package that includes
XBOX clear case jewel can be already assembled or just leave it if you want to do some other mod to it. because i would have to glue it anyways and its clear.
CLEAR eject and power buttons
clear dvd tray
also thinking of a clear fan

how much would you pay for a package like this?
should I sale the dvd tray and fan separate?

the quality of the case is as good of a tdk cd tray in that type of transparent blue and the plastic is great. i can even get to make them just like the imacs case looks great. i will try and get a cam some time this week sorry if its kinda teasing you or some thing but it will be great at the end.

#14 ocool19

ocool19

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 03:29 AM

RED!!!
CLEAR....
hmm about 40 to 50? i donno....

#15 Keem

Keem