X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

So i was walking out to my car today and noticed 2$ on the dash, when i finally got up to it i found this

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

all of that yellow stuff is movie popcorn there was as much on the drivers seat as there was on the passengers side but i didnt want to sit on it so i wiped it off... anyways i need some ideas to get the person back (i am not 100% sure who it is but will know soon) i was pretty pissed when i found it but now i dont care cause it was just a harmless prank and hey i got 2$! all i had to do was vacuum it all out

by the way this was at a highschool, i tried to let security let me see the tape but they cant cause of some confidentiality bs

Edited by xboxhackern00b, 18 May 2006 - 11:36 PM.

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:16 AM

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. He got a nice new blue Mustang and a bunch of freshman led by this one kid trashed it. On Halloween we got about five people together and hid up in a tree with some paintball guns cranked up to some pretty painful speeds. Waited 'til he was good and far from his front door and mauled him.

He doesn't screw with people's cars anymore.

I guess the moral of the story is violence solves everything.

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE(Fuzzy @ May 19 2006, 12:23 AM) View Post

I guess the moral of the story is violence solves everything.

Agreed. But the trick is to be REALLY drunk when you commit said violent act so you have an excuse.

Edited by Rylinkus, 19 May 2006 - 02:29 AM.

#4 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:27 AM

My recomendation, wait till a nice, hot, sunny day. (I mean, really REALLY sunny, make sure his car is parked in the sun to). And egg his car, just unload with like 5 or 6 cartons of eggs.

Let it bake on, it'll smell like shit, and theres no way the smell will ever 'totally' come out.

Or you could spray paint his car.

I'm all for harmless pranks, but the day someone fucks with my car in ANY WAY is the day I figure out what its like to cut someones balls off...

Hey, it'd make for a badass necklace.

#5 ClintiePoo

ClintiePoo

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:30 AM

An easy one is to mail him a letter with a bunch of glitter inside the envelope. If he opens it up, it goes everywhere. It's hard to get that stuff out. You can even sign it if you want.

#6 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(ClintiePoo @ May 18 2006, 07:37 PM) View Post

An easy one is to mail him a letter with a bunch of glitter inside the envelope. If he opens it up, it goes everywhere. It's hard to get that stuff out. You can even sign it if you want.

Send him a letter with Anthrax in it, that'll be hilarious (sp?).

#7 killerbootsman

killerbootsman

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:sports music xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:51 AM

poo in the exhaust pipe is a favorable pastime.

#8 guitarfrk

guitarfrk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:10 AM

well..if its someone your cool with ..and that wouldnt press charges...

you could always wait till theyre like leavin their house and no ones around...then walk behind him...throw a bag over his head and throw him in your car...then drive around the same block for like an hour so they think your taking them somewhere far away...then just pull off the bag and ask him how bad he shat himself biggrin.gif

or the paintball thing...thats always fun

#9 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:21 AM

shove a potato into his muffler's exhaust pipe.

... and put those stupid broken glass sticker decals on his windshield.

#10 Granulated

Granulated

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:26 AM

Balogna on the hood will bake to the paint, I've heard.

#11 vestri_matris

vestri_matris

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE(Alex548 @ May 18 2006, 07:28 PM) View Post

shove a potato into his muffler's exhaust pipe.

... and put those stupid broken glass sticker decals on his windshield.

potato thing doestn work, they did it on mythbusters all it does is shoot out

#12 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:48 AM

I dont know about harmless, but this would be fun to do:

---WARNING----I DONT KNOW THAT THIS WORKS AND I HAVE NOT TESTED IT----I'M GOING FROM WHAT I _HEARD_----

^(I put that in to try and avoid the 5k posts going 'lolz u stoopid newb, tat not wurk', I'm guessing it wont, but it would be cool to try).

Take a lemon, cut it in half (the more sour and acidic it is, the better). Going from one corner to the other and vice versa, use the lemon to smear the lemon juice in an X shape onto on of the windows (in the door, not the winsheild or rear window). SUPPOSEDLY! (Key word their being supposedly) when he gets going highway speed, the lemon juice will have 'baked' on there it will start to eat through the window (I dont know either, I'm just telling what I heard) and it will blow the window out.

Bit more destructive, most likely doesnt work, but its still a cool idea.

#13 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

Might as well just shoot him in the face with a shotgun as half the ideas in this thread are illegal. Vandalism is vandalism. Ruining a paint job with meat, eggs, whatever is no better the keying a guys car. Dont be a complete prick and destroy someone else's property. Frankly the glitter idea is kind of amusing to me. A coworker used to date this stripper whom always wore glitter. Consequently it ended up on him and was near impossible to remove. We always gave him shit about it. You could also subscribe the offending party so they receive a bunch of odd mail at their parents? house. A few gay magazines or free pamphlets from herpes support groups will lead to some awkward conversations.

#14 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ May 18 2006, 08:03 PM) View Post

Might as well just shoot him in the face with a shotgun as half the ideas in this thread are illegal. Vandalism is vandalism. Ruining a paint job with meat, eggs, whatever is no better the keying a guys car. Dont be a complete prick and destroy someone else's property. Frankly the glitter idea is kind of amusing to me. A coworker used to date this stripper whom always wore glitter. Consequently it ended up on him and was near impossible to remove. We always gave him shit about it. You could also subscribe the offending party so they receive a bunch of odd mail at their parents? house. A few gay magazines or free pamphlets from herpes support groups will lead to some awkward conversations.

That sounds pretty good.
And yeah, the glitter thing sounds good too. Do NOT do the Antrax thing though with flour or anything, I think for some reason that is a felony as it might be taken as anthrax.
I'll try to think of a good one for you to do tonight.

#15 llwahooll

llwahooll

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:49 AM

dude

find out were he lives, then late at night take an ASSload of powder detergent and pour it in his yard
so it looks like it snowed, then when he wakes up and sees it, hell take the hose and attempt to wash it out, shit fizzez like mad and it WONT come out till it evaporates.

quite funny might i add

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users