• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jamesireland

jamesireland

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:59 AM

does anybody have any idea how to modify/add new constant spell effects to a character using enchanted editor for an xbox save game. i.e. add constant night eye and immune to disease etc.

#2 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

Well...I know how to make permanent spells. Without the enchanted editor. First have a spell that has the desired effect. Also, have soultrap. Go to a spellmaker and make a spell with the first effect on self, with the desired magnitude for a duration of 1. The next part of the spell should be soultrap on target range:1 duration:1 Make the spell and fire it off at your feet. The spell effect is now permanent. This works with whatever you can cast on self. You can also fill the spell with permanents as long as the second spell is soultrap on target. Supposedly you can use spells beside soultrap like healing ones on target, but, I always used soultrap.

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 May 2006 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE(jamesireland @ May 18 2006, 07:06 PM) View Post

does anybody have any idea how to modify/add new constant spell effects to a character using enchanted editor for an xbox save game. i.e. add constant night eye and immune to disease etc.

The best way to do it is to first create the item in-game (i suggest using either an amulet or ring) and add the effect that you want constant (night-eye, slowfall, immunity, etc.) and set the value to 3 (for simplicity). Then open up enchanted editor and go to the Altered NPC tab and once you find the item, you can change the value up to 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users