For Sale: 2 Muppetx Modchips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DeAthWaGer

DeAthWaGer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Heavy metal, video games, Asian film, women, bartending, electronics.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:57 PM

I have two "working" muppetX chips. I put that in parenthesis because I am being an honest person, and I honestly cannot get these chips working properly. They are NOT BLOWN, I just simply cannot get past the options screen for some reason. They have the same wiring as the Aladdin Advance. I purchased them from Divineo.com less than two months ago. Unfortunately, they do not accept refunds, only exchanges for the same product.

Thus, I am here trying to get rid of these chips for only $10 each, and I will provide FREE SHIPPING (standard USPS with padded envelope, I will use anti-static bags as well!!!) to anyone in the US. If you are oversees, I'll add $4 shipping (flat rate for one or both chips).

I am an ebay seller with over 350 transactions, of both buyer and seller, and 99.7% positive feedback (member_66688, feel free to look me up), so you can trust me with your money. I will accept Paypal, check, money order, cash, or possibly a trade. The only things I could be interested in, that I can think of off the top of my head, are a clear Xbox case, maybe some games, or any crazy promo items (just not crap demo discs).

Both chips originally came with the LPC rebuild for 1.6 xboxes, but I seem to have misplaced one. However, those things aren't recommended anyhow. The socket and 4 wires are intact.

#2 DeAthWaGer

DeAthWaGer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Heavy metal, video games, Asian film, women, bartending, electronics.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:39 AM

I'll throw in a free XBox magazine demo disc with each modchip (vol. 57 and 58, your choice). One has Hitman - Blood Money, the other has The Outfit and some other games. They are both Xbox and 360 compatible.

#3 DeAthWaGer

DeAthWaGer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

bump. I'm willing to take a best offer.

#4 ShMaCk2004

ShMaCk2004

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:11 AM

i'll give you 15 for both

#5 DeAthWaGer

DeAthWaGer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:22 AM

pm sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users