Photo

I Hope People Are Working On A Modchip Also.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 regulater7

regulater7

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:12 AM

Im not bitching, I mean i have no idea where to even start on doing a hack, but just wondering if there are people still hacking the entire 360 security, because from the little knowlegde I know this hack would be as easly defeated as just sighning the firmware? ( correct me if im wrong) , and just the first 2 million consoles or WHATEVER the hell the number is can be hacked, I mean thats allooooooot, but I know you all want everyone hehe.

also I would like to see what type of hack defeats this kinda of security, but personal knowledge reasons.

Thanks

#2 Joergen

Joergen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 01:27 AM

The modchip is easier said than done. This firmware hack is an OUTRAGEOUS success so soon into the 360s life. An actual modchip that lets you run unsigned code might not happen for several more months and possibly even a year later.

MS made great strides to prevent what happened to the xbox1 from happening. This FW hack is a direct heritage from the old xbox and MIGHT just be the only thing we ever get for the 360. Sure history tells us things always get cracked so I guess we should expect it.

Edited by Joergen, 21 May 2006 - 01:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users