Then the following tutorial is for you!
TUTORIAL: DVD Decrypter Burning
- Download DVD Decrypter
- Run DVD Decrypter and open up your IMAGE.DVD file in Notepad so you get the following screen:
- In DVD Decrypter, using the menu list at the top, go to Tools then select Settings
- Go to the ISO Write Mode tab. On the right hand side you will see a section called Options. In there is a Layer Break category with two radio buttons. Select the second radio button, User Specified. Now, in the Sectors in L0 textbox enter the value that is located in the IMAGE.DVD file after the "LayerBreak=" text. Hit OK. [Because all 360 games need the layer break at the same location, you should only have to set this option once!]
- In the IMAGE.DVD file, delete the LayerBreak text so you are only left with the IMAGE.000 filename. Save the file as IMAGE_DVDDECRYPTER.DVD or whatever you choose and close Notepad.
- In DVD Decrypter, select Write Mode (just hit W and it will go into Write Mode). Then open (File->Browse or click the little Browse icon underneath the Source section of the Write Dialog.) your IMAGE_DVDDECRYPTER.DVD file. [NOTE: If you get a "Invalid or unsupported image file format!" error when you load this file, it means your backup was made incorrectly!]
- Hit the Burn button and there you go!
- Optional: If you are going to use DVD Decrypter to burn anything OTHER than 360 backups, then go back to Tools -> Settings and remember to change the Layer Break option on the ISO Write Mode tab BACK to Calculate Optimal.