X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:14 PM

IPB Image

Cena is Extreeeeeeeeeme.

just thought this pic was funny, i hope its not the ecw future that wwe is planning.

#2 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:32 PM

No. That will just be a one off for ECW One Night Stand 2 (oh the irony). It was announced today that ECW is the third brand and will air on the Sci Fi channel.

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 May 2006 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ May 25 2006, 02:39 PM) View Post

No. That will just be a one off for ECW One Night Stand 2 (oh the irony). It was announced today that ECW is the third brand and will air on the Sci Fi channel.

3rd brand? they are owned by wwe, i'm assuming you don't mean what i first thought when you said that as in WWE/NWATNA/ECW.

the first one night to stand was great, and even if it does go the way of Final Fantasy and get sequels despite the fact the title clearly says one, i won't mind as long as they can keep that level of quality. if they have any of the ecw writers hiding in a closet (because they sure aren't writing that crap they put on wwe every week) and can put together a good ppv i say go for it. (and keep cena out, making cena/rvd the main event would be a disgrace to the ecw name)

#4 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Lords of Pain)

WWE moved Kurt Angle to ECW for the sake of giving the brand main-event-level name value. While WWE is committed to keeping the ECW image somewhat genuine, it naturally wants to hedge its bets by featuring some star power that will attract modern pro wrestling fans unfamiliar with the hook of the original ECW.

It has begun...

only Newjack throwing Angle of a balcony can save ECW now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users