Photo

Forza Will Not Play On My Xbox (retail Cd Or Otherwise)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 UrineMachine

UrineMachine

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:37 PM

I had an issue with my xbox where it wouldn't turn on and play - I figured it out to be that the thing had lost time because I had it unplugged for about 5months. So I needed to change to a BIOS that didn't care about the time, and decided to use Evo-X M9 BIOS. I then used Slayer Setup CD to make the 40GB hard drive work with the Evo-X dashboard, etc. With the X2.2 Pro mod chip turned off, I cannot boot into MS Dashboard, says some error like dashboard not found. Could this be the reason Forza will not play?

Please help - I bought the retail version of the game and cannot play it. It's frustrating me to no end!

#2 big nasty 187

big nasty 187

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(UrineMachine @ May 23 2006, 10:44 AM) View Post

I had an issue with my xbox where it wouldn't turn on and play - I figured it out to be that the thing had lost time because I had it unplugged for about 5months. So I needed to change to a BIOS that didn't care about the time, and decided to use Evo-X M9 BIOS. I then used Slayer Setup CD to make the 40GB hard drive work with the Evo-X dashboard, etc. With the X2.2 Pro mod chip turned off, I cannot boot into MS Dashboard, says some error like dashboard not found. Could this be the reason Forza will not play?

Please help - I bought the retail version of the game and cannot play it. It's frustrating me to no end!

i'm taking it that in the unmodded state there isnt a dashboard on there. My suggestion (which sounds the easiest but will run you some dough) is to pick up splinter cell and a action replay and load into a modded state and add the files

i might be wrong but hey i tried helping lol

#3 quiksilver_kid

quiksilver_kid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:23 AM

Just boot up with the chip enabled, ftp to your xbox and check the C: to see if the dash is there, if not, just transfer new dash files and see if it fixes it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users