• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Desisuperman

Desisuperman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:43 PM

So i've been playing this game for months perfectly fine. Mind you, i've had issues with it freezing before but nothing that couldnt be resolved by resetting the system. That I can live with. Now it freezes as soon as I get into the main menu.

This started last night out of nowhere. My system is not overheating an dmy other games work perfectly fine.
I also called xbox support and we tried starting it up without the HD and it froze again.

What do I do now? Will EA GAMES do anythign for me? How can i get in touch with them. I'm sure there's been members here who have run into similar probels as this games has had many issues, what did u guys do?

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. TIA

#2 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:33 AM

I borrowed this game from a friend. It worked great on his 360, but would freeze on mine all the time. I went and spent $10 on a cheap CD repair kit. Never froze again. Just get something by Maxell with a liquid.

#3 Desisuperman

Desisuperman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:07 AM

UPDATE:
COD 2 started freezing as well. Got some technical support from MS. Got the system up and running again but froze after about 15 mins of play. Started getting red lights on the console.

called them again and they advise me I'm goign to have to send it in for repair. I'm just outside of my warranty but the good folks at MS said that i'll be covered under warrant. biggrin.gif

lets just hope they stand by their word and all is taken care of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users