• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigbraggz

bigbraggz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:26 PM

hello... i just purchased the xchip solderless and it came with no instructions....i dont konw shit aout this and dont even know how to get my xbox open.... is there a site where i can get some step by step on how to install the flkippin thing??? adn then how o i get the mods... i dont even konw where to find the bias...plz hlp..,

#2 jackhack

jackhack

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 May 2006 - 04:11 AM

to install the x-chip with solderless adapter you can get instructions here - http://easybuy2000.c...aster_guide.zip

its fairly simple if you dont have a newer xbox... and as for the bios you can get em in the bios section of #xbins... just look around xbox-scene if you dont know how to use xbins...

#3 pricemeista33

pricemeista33

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE(bigbraggz @ May 24 2006, 05:33 PM) View Post

hello... i just purchased the xchip solderless and it came with no instructions....i dont konw shit aout this and dont even know how to get my xbox open.... is there a site where i can get some step by step on how to install the flkippin thing??? adn then how o i get the mods... i dont even konw where to find the bias...plz hlp..,

If you have any problems don't hesitate to PM or report back to the forums. We are here for each other sort of like a brotherhood you know. If noone else helps you feel free to PM or email myself and I will get to you as soon as possible. I have modded over 25 Consoles to include PS2 and GC.

QUOTE(bigbraggz @ May 24 2006, 05:33 PM) View Post

Check this out here dude.
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=180340

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users