X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Xbox<br />Xbox 360
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 May 2006 - 01:51 AM

I saw a picture of a ceremonial dagger...it looks sweet as hell....does anyone know how to get it though...?

below is the link for the picture of the dagger:
http://www.tacticala...onialdagger.jpg

#2 boxrocker

boxrocker

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 25 May 2006 - 05:44 PM

Don't know. Is that the one you plant for that one daedric shrine quest?

I recently found a Ayelid ruin called Facaras. After beating off a bunch of Vamps, the only real treasure I found was an Ancient Ayelid Statue. I have no clue why it's there. I've never found one before.

It's just sitting on a table at FrostCrag Spire looking all cool...

#3 KaRiL

KaRiL

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

everything I've seen that is ceremonial just look cool but actual damage is usually very small. I found them in the display cases in the major guilds.
try different city's fighters guilds

#4 Souske

Souske

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:17 PM

Isn't that dagger part of the main quest? Isn't that the one you kill the argonian with in the Mythic Dawn place?

#5 brutalresolution20

brutalresolution20

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Xbox<br />Xbox 360
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 May 2006 - 01:39 AM

i dont think so...i think that dagger is just a silver dagger...i havent even started the main quest yet but on my last character i could of swore it was silver dagger...but i cud be wrong

#6 gamer szyth

gamer szyth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:38 PM

ok guys if u want to know about alied statues they are meant for a quest for a guy in the imperial city and u ca find the dagger from display cases in random houses but they have a damage rating of 1 so dont bother its the same as the weps in the fighters guild display cases theyr all replicas so anyway alied statues are crap and are useless but if u have any other questions the email them to me as ive done everything there is to do on oblivion ( not includin plugins etc...... ) so fire away !! oh by the way if u want the best sword in the game then it is near the imperial city in an alied ruin near a landmark called the old bridge or somethin,,,, then just cary on down the road and it should apear on the map... the sword is held by an elf in ebony armour wateva levl u are so u can take that too but the sword is called umbra and is meant for a quest but just abandon the quest as u lose the sword. the woman who has it is quite hard for low levls

#7 rat13

rat13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

that dagger isnt a ceramonial dagger, it isnt even part of the original game, its a dagger you get from the download mehrunes razor and its actually pretty good

#8 heirfaus

heirfaus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:58 PM

I opened the picture and my system said Trojan Horse Virus detected and quaranteened........... mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users