novaboy

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:45 AM

hey guys how do i get the M$ dash to work with the Ndure Softmod Through Xboxhdm way . i have all the mod working but when i got to open M$ dash on the unleash dash it give's me error (unable to launch "c:\xboxdash.xbe") file does not exists. i tryed ftping a dash i got from a friend to the c but it dose't work any tut.. or help from any body thanx

#2 Ndure protagonist

Ndure protagonist

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:49 PM

novaboy; if you used the `ndure` script's backup option before doing the softmod, then just copy the contents of /E/backup into the (initially empty) virtual C.

#3 lordsnipe

lordsnipe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE(Ndure protagonist @ May 26 2006, 03:56 PM) View Post

novaboy; if you used the `ndure` script's backup option before doing the softmod, then just copy the contents of /E/backup into the (initially empty) virtual C.

Hey Ndure protagonist,

I've tried this and nothing will copy over. I've tried using the file manager in XBMC and in UnleashX.

I also tried booting into xboxhdm with hotswap and copying over the shadowc.img file, with filler2 and filler1 img files (as stated in one of the tutorials here), but it still seems my virtual C is still read only.

Any ideas?

#4 lordsnipe

lordsnipe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:50 AM

I fixed my problem. Kingroach explains in another thread how to fix the shadowc problem.

Its a bug in xboxhdm which somehow mess up file permission in shadowc.img file. workaround is preety simple.. Just run redault.xbe in E:\ndts\ folder. This will show your real C drive. Now, FTP, just delete shadowc.img file from C:\shadowc\ folder and ftp in a new shadowc.img file created by ndure installer.

#5 novaboy

novaboy

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 05:55 AM

kool thanx lord:)

#6 novaboy

novaboy

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:25 AM

ok well i finally got the dash to boot from the eject button but still can't get it to work from the unleash dash i get error (unable to launch "c:\xboxdash.xbe") what do i need to do ????? any links to a tut any one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users