Photo

Got 360 Today, Have The Samsung, Understand Everything Exept...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JJBIGS

JJBIGS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:11 AM

Ok, so I have everything down, how to open xbox how to flash etc... even how to make backups... EXEPT!!

I dont understand how ss.bin works when using the wxripper method, i understand when using the xtreme way u get the code from the disc, but what happens when i use my own dvd reader? can someone give me detailed instruction on what to do after the image has been created with wxripper? skip the burning part i just need the inbetween what to do to insert the SS code, thank you

#2 RedMedic

RedMedic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 May 2006 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE(JJBIGS @ May 26 2006, 12:18 AM) View Post

Ok, so I have everything down, how to open xbox how to flash etc... even how to make backups... EXEPT!!

I dont understand how ss.bin works when using the wxripper method, i understand when using the xtreme way u get the code from the disc, but what happens when i use my own dvd reader? can someone give me detailed instruction on what to do after the image has been created with wxripper? skip the burning part i just need the inbetween what to do to insert the SS code, thank you

Yeah, you can't get the SS via the wxripper method. You have to use one from another source. It is impossible as the SS is said to be written in the lead out and we only know how to access it with the 360 DVD drive. Sorz.

Once you find the SS for the game you want, use the SS_Merger program currently version 1.4 or 1.5 to insert it into your rip.

#3 ripper22

ripper22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 May 2006 - 07:07 AM

I've got a quick question:

Tried to use a pal.pgr3 SS on the pgr3.pal.PI (I actually own this one also).. ss merger 1.4 detects it as a EXTREME RIP.. .. Or should i click on EXPIRIMENTAL WAY in ss merger with the PI iso's ?

Greets,
Ripper

Edited by ripper22, 26 May 2006 - 07:08 AM.

#4 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:53 PM

Talking about anything downloaded (even if you own it) is against the rules. Just a friendly warning so you dont get banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users