• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 derekthecynic

derekthecynic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:00 AM

Ive been installing some emus on my xbox later and I just got neo genesis working but for the life of me i cant figure out how to map out the snes control onto the xbox controller, its so confusing with the emulate control 1, 2 ,3,. does anyone know the right settings so that the xbox controller with function as the snes one?

Thanks

#2 micbic

micbic

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:32 PM

What? blink.gif

#3 pracman

pracman

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(derekthecynic @ May 30 2006, 10:07 AM) View Post

Ive been installing some emus on my xbox later and I just got neo genesis working but for the life of me i cant figure out how to map out the snes control onto the xbox controller, its so confusing with the emulate control 1, 2 ,3,. does anyone know the right settings so that the xbox controller with function as the snes one?

Thanks

WTF...R U asking??? Snes games need to be in xsnes9x.....Your emu only plays sega games...and you can change the button layout in the menu you where just in for the bottons on your xbox controller

#4 derekthecynic

derekthecynic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:57 PM

errr that was a typo, I ment map out the genesis controller, sorry. No matter what I try I can't get the x key to do anything, but the y, a, and b work fine.

#5 pracman

pracman

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(derekthecynic @ May 30 2006, 09:04 PM) View Post

errr that was a typo, I ment map out the genesis controller, sorry. No matter what I try I can't get the x key to do anything, but the y, a, and b work fine.

I don't know what to tell you I haven't played with it yet....I just want the black and white to be dead and set them to right and left trigger. You should be able to do that...I would just play around with it some more in the opitions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users